Home

LittleChippy-Just Your Typical Madden Baller

This is a discussion on LittleChippy-Just Your Typical Madden Baller within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 05:28 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
LittleChippy-Just Your Typical Madden Baller

I love Madden. Madden is fun. Madden is just great! Here is why.

Its so cool.Like the zone plays on defense remind me of the old Space Invaders game. You know how those aliens are going left and right lol I expect to that music too. dut-dut-dut-dut ITS cool. Thanks EA!!

I Love the realistic feel of Madden also. I have been hoping the NFL would adopt ICE SKATES or better yet ROLLER BLADES as the official shoe of the NFL. Good Job EA! we are both on the same page.

I really love the touch tackle. That is cool!!!!! I mean why should EA have to try to program complex tackle animations when Madden is successful regardless. A simple touch of your opponent and he goes down IS AWSOME!!!

I also love the old 40 yard run back with the QB and bomb it up for a completion. I know when I played as Michael Vick it brought back memories of John Elway QB my big brother use to play. I could run around in circles in the back field and never get tackled ITS SO COOL!!!!

Button control is whats best about Madden. I like 95% of the Madden players just mash buttons spasticly and we see resutls. I love to play as the defensive lineman because we all know its the easiest and I prefer to have the AI do everything for me just like everyone else who plays Madden. Thanks EA for making it so easy to play this game.

I LOVE MADDEN!!! Its so easy to play. I'm 6 years old and don't know anything about football but I'm a top Madden player. I want to be able to pick a controller for the first time a be good at a game I know nothing about and thats MADDEN. When they say this game is for everyone they mean it!!! my 80 year old grandmother won a game online last night lol Thanks EA!! You made our entire family happy.So inbetween Disconnects and Lag its fun for the enitre family.

Madden is not like the football game from those Other guys Shhhhh I mean who wants to actually have to learn to play the game and have knowledge of the sport. Waste of time. That game All Pro Football 2k8 is just way too hard. That game sucks its way too realistic. Plus we all know they don't have the NFL. and thats whats important. I don't care about the sport of Football just the NFL. I believe we all agree no NFL no Sale lol Again Thanks EA because if I had to play the other guys game I might have to wait till I'm older to play Football online.

So any Madden players want to hit me up for a game send me a friend req.

Rank 15

Age 6

GT: LittleChippy-I'm just your typical Madden Baller.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: LittleChippy-Just Your Typical Madden Baller

Someone didn't get enough attention as a kid.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »