Home

Last gen Madden players...

This is a discussion on Last gen Madden players... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2008, 05:55 PM   #25
Banned

Laettner32's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Last gen Madden players...

After reading this post, went to GStop to pick up a copy of '05. No luck, had every year of except that one of course. Try another location another time. I did p/u the 04 version with Vick on the cover, how was that one?

Last edited by Laettner32; 03-19-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2008, 11:12 PM   #26
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30

I always had Madden 04 on PS2 as my favorite. The uniforms were so rich, smooth and colorful (compared to 05 where the jersey colors looked somewhat pale and there was emphasis on the pads bulging from underneath the jersey) and i think the gameplay was very good from what i remember. After I figured out how to make a crap load of money(i think it was some kind of glitch) on franchise mode i never stopped playin it. I was makin like at least $40 mil a game and was buildin like super modern super stadiums and was able to relocate my team easily with all that money
Old 03-22-2008, 02:24 AM   #27
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

i liked 2k5
Old 04-03-2008, 06:30 AM   #28
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsb13
I wouldnt say madden 05 was the best because it had the pass interference bug, juke glitch, and no real precision passing. I think madden 08 is probably the best but I do wish it had the tony bruno show and the option to use the madden 2005 controls (like 07 had). Plus I wish you could turn the cone off for both the hum and the cpu on the all-madden level. Madden 08 does have some type of gang tackling and to me thats very important.
I take this back, I think madden 05 may be the best madden ever. I went out and got it used about a week ago and forgot just how good it was. It is so much easier tune for me and the cpu without that freaking vision cone. Plus, I forgot 05 had gang tackling too. You can tell that was the last madden that had competition.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:29 AM   #29
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Just out of interest, what's so good about 05? I can't remember it being so good (on PC, but it should be identical to PS2/Xbox). I remember not liking 06 a whole lot but then 07 and recently 08 PC made me happily forget about 06. I have 05 here somewhere but it's on 3 CD's and I really CBF'd installing it unless I'm interested enough :P

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »