Home

Madden NFL 09 Producer Blog

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 09 Producer Blog within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #9
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Madden NFL 09 Producer Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdgoalie37
I'm pretty sure this same exact post was written last year. Or the year before that. Is there any year that it not the 'best madden ever?'
what is he supposed to say???

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-11-2008, 07:05 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 14

Not one of those fixes mean diddly-squat to me ... sounds like he's only dealing with online issues. I don't use "cheats" when I play .... just give us simmers a quality FRANCHISE MODE with QUALITY GAMEPLAY!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:15 PM   #11
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
Not one of those fixes mean diddly-squat to me ... sounds like he's only dealing with online issues. I don't use "cheats" when I play .... just give us simmers a quality FRANCHISE MODE with QUALITY GAMEPLAY!!!
ummmm....the online things were just a quick reference as to some of the glitches that are being worked on. He also mentioned things that are being worked on that users could do to "exploit" the AI.

And they have not even begun to list the new features/new fixes for this year's upcoming Madden.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #12
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanh04
I'm not really getting excited because everyone knows EA will find a way to disappoint us anyways.. What about the franchises that never really got fixed with the 2 patches is that fixed??

~DK~
well if that is your mindset going in, then you should have no reason to be disappointed in this year's game, since its going to happen.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
well if that is your mindset going in, then you should have no reason to be disappointed in this year's game, since its going to happen.
c-boy,
Neither one of your posts add anything to this discussion while both of ours are trying to make the point that FRANCHISE MODE needs to be a priority of EA's ... not just the little cheat glitches! I have not seen any one of those glitches he mentioned during any of the games I have been a part of. I would however be very excited to hear him talk about the vast improvements they intend to make to franchise mode, so that we can once again have a franchise mode reminiscent of the 04/05' years.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:16 AM   #14
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
what is he supposed to say???
He's supposed to say what he said. That isn't the point though - no one is knocking him personally. Just the relevance and significance of saying it. We hear it each and every year, and it tends to lose its effectiveness when it fails to ring true time and time again.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:44 AM   #15
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Well allow me to break the silence and assure everyone that the development team here at Tiburon has been hard at work making what I think is shaping up to be the best Madden EVER.

Quote:
I feel like we are past the transitional challenges and ups-and-downs that we experienced in the early years of Next Gen,

Quote:
We’ve been quiet for a reason- we think this is going to be a VERY special year for the Madden franchise, not just because it is the 20th Anniversary but also because the game is looking awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.

Last edited by eDotd; 04-12-2008 at 06:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2008, 08:28 AM   #16
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

I feel like I have read that before.

Same Ole same Ole. We will have to wait and see till the game DROPS. u never know. I thought madden looked promising last year when they showed off the Oline blocking stuff.

It still sucked balls

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »