Home

Stupid Question

This is a discussion on Stupid Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Stupid Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Why do people come on this forum for the sole purpose of bashing Madden? I Understand that people are dissapointed in the past few years of madden but get real, It is inevitable that this product will have a few down years. I am personally willing to overlook these past few years just because madden and Ncaa has given me so many good times over the past 15 years i have played these games.

I could not tell you a product that has been around as long as madden that has consistently been better than the year before. It doesnt happen. Its funny, judging by these forums one would think that Madden 08 was the worst game ever, it had its downfalls which we all know but it was far from unplayable.

I understand some people are just not happy unless they are not complaining about something but give it a rest, I think im speaking for alot of people when i say, i dont want to hear it. Ok now bash me because i dont have 20,000 posts i dont care.
Lexus, BMX, and Mercedez Benz continue to get better, and they're top of the line vehicles. Mac's are slightly better machines than the old Apple II E's. Sony continues to put out pretty well-functioning video game systems. I think it's safe to say that PS3 was better than PS2, which was better than PS1. The NBA 2k8 series is doing pretty well for itself, in terms of improving from year to year. Chrysler and Mitsubishi put out vastly superior products than they did 10-15 years ago. Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Pioneer, and Hitachi's televisions get better every year.

Why should Madden get a pass? Shouldn't EA be held to the same standard of accountability in quality control and improvement as other companies that we purchase products from?
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:45 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Stupid Question

To answer the OP's question, people complain about a lot of things and EA with their business tactics make a big, fat target. I do think the complaining is overboard but if it makes people feel better about themselves then that's ok. I will say I don't think all the complaining really helps the product very much but then I don't work at EA so I can't say that for sure. I honestly don't think they listen to forums all that much though.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »