Home

Cover and Broadcast Team Announcement(s) Friday... and Online Weather Sill Possible

This is a discussion on Cover and Broadcast Team Announcement(s) Friday... and Online Weather Sill Possible within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2008, 09:42 PM   #17
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: Cover and Broadcast Team Announcement(s) Friday... and Online Weather Sill Possib

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
No what i mean is: If their able to incorporate weather online, then how hard would it be for there to be an option to pick the weather instead of having it done randomly? I know its not guaranteed to be in the game but if it does somehow make it in, how hard would it be for them to make it a option to tweak?
Oh okay. Yes, I agree wholeheartedly

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 04-24-2008, 10:43 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Cover and Broadcast Team Announcement(s) Friday... and Online Weather Sill Possib

please give me a playable game before bringing back the announcers. this is my beef with the madden series. too much attention paid to the wrong items. for what it is worth, super tecmo bowl has great gameplay but no announcers, and none of us cared. gameplay first and frills after or not at all as far as i am concerned. what good did those ring honors do me when i couldn't get past season 4 in a franchise?
Old 04-24-2008, 10:52 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdan15
please give me a playable game before bringing back the announcers. this is my beef with the madden series. too much attention paid to the wrong items.
I 100% disagree. The announcing is a good portion of the sound and sound is a huge part of a football game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdan15
for what it is worth, super tecmo bowl has great gameplay but no announcers, and none of us cared. gameplay first and frills after or not at all as far as i am concerned.
Super Tecmo Bowl is a very old game and announcers weren't expected back then. That is like saying " why do tv shows today need color, they should focus on plot and storylines before adding color. After all Twilight Zone was a great show and it didn't have color"

Also, I think you're in the severe minority when you refer to the announcing team as "frills". Just my opinion.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »