Home

Madden 09: Still 2 Player Co-op

This is a discussion on Madden 09: Still 2 Player Co-op within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2008, 04:56 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Only 2 Player Co Op..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffglisson
Seriously could care less...
Which means you care. Couldn't care less is what you probably meant.

Anyway, nice to see EA being useless yet again and not having a feature that pretty much every other sports game has. The same is for the online portion where it is still 1 vs 1. I do not know of another current sports game that doesn't allow you to either team up vs the AI online or have multiple players per system battle it out.

Madden 09 is going to blow...watching the two clips they have released I have seen the EXACT same issues that 08 had.

Oh well...a game I do not have to waste cash on. I can't complain too much.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:04 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
You can play 4 player co-op on madden 08 for the xbox360. Look it up on teamxbox.com. I would explain but its easier to just look it up there.
do you have a link to this, i cant seem to find it on the site. It would be greatly appreciated.

I love me some co-op, hopefully if this works, you will be able to do it in 09 aswell.

Thank you in advance. Or to anyone else that can help me find out how to do this.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #11
Rookie

anyone?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2008, 12:10 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 09: Still 2 Player Co-op

IMportant: Player 1/3 must be wired 2/4 wireless

When game starts put controller 1-2 in.
At kickoff Player 1 pause the game, player 2 disconnects controller, player 3 moves in, before you resume the game player 2 turnes back on, then resume game. After 1 play all 3 should be in.

Once 3 is in he then pauses the game and player 1-2 disconnects, then player 4 moves over (players 3-4 should only be seen on the select screen) then before you hit resume game turn on controllers 1-2 ,then hit resume play, after 1 play 4 player co-op.

Hope this helps and enjoy. Pray that this works in 09 if not already 4 player co-op.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:53 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
IMportant: Player 1/3 must be wired 2/4 wireless

When game starts put controller 1-2 in.
At kickoff Player 1 pause the game, player 2 disconnects controller, player 3 moves in, before you resume the game player 2 turnes back on, then resume game. After 1 play all 3 should be in.

Once 3 is in he then pauses the game and player 1-2 disconnects, then player 4 moves over (players 3-4 should only be seen on the select screen) then before you hit resume game turn on controllers 1-2 ,then hit resume play, after 1 play 4 player co-op.

Hope this helps and enjoy. Pray that this works in 09 if not already 4 player co-op.
Thank you man, this info is greatly appreciated. Breathed new life into this game for me and my friends. Thanks again.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:44 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 12

So you can essentially glitch madden or whatever you want to call it, to enable 4 player co-oop. That brings the question why isn't it just implemented in the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »