Home

Madden 09: Still 2 Player Co-op

This is a discussion on Madden 09: Still 2 Player Co-op within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Madden 09: Still 2 Player Co-op

For those of you that play Madden co-op, you may be disappointed to hear Madden NFL 09 carries over the 2 player co-op. Interesting how more can't be involved.

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / PSP / NDS
R.I.P. #21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2008, 04:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Only 2 Player Co Op..

Seriously could care less...
Old 04-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 25

Well it matters to some people, if not you thats great bud. Thats weird though since NCAA 09 is going to be 4 player offline coop this year.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

yeah i remember playing co-op back on the genesis with that 4 way ea sports adapter, if they can do it in the genesis days why can't they do it now?? with that being said, the most i'd ever play for co-op is just one other person. my friend and i just plan to play online co-op is all, no need for more than 2 players but i can see where some people would love this feature

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 04-28-2008, 10:45 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
yeah i remember playing co-op back on the genesis with that 4 way ea sports adapter, if they can do it in the genesis days why can't they do it now?? with that being said, the most i'd ever play for co-op is just one other person. my friend and i just plan to play online co-op is all, no need for more than 2 players but i can see where some people would love this feature
it would be nice if they add 6 player to the PS3 version.... 3 vs 3 is nice..... we used to play GameDay 97 and 98 as well as some other Maddens, at my cousins house..... sometimes we did 4 vs 4 with the multitap.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2008, 12:41 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 10

You can play 4 player co-op on madden 08 for the xbox360. Look it up on teamxbox.com. I would explain but its easier to just look it up there.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:47 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

It does not make much sense. You can do a trick to allow 4 players on a team in this years Madden, and EA did not even have to do any work to program that in. So how hard would it be to program that in? But then again its always the little things that frustrate me with this game.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
You can play 4 player co-op on madden 08 for the xbox360. Look it up on teamxbox.com. I would explain but its easier to just look it up there.

Thanks man. My how I could have used this info back in August when me and my two friends wanted to start up our 3 man franchise team.
R.I.P. #21

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »