Home

MADDEN FEATURES!!!!

This is a discussion on MADDEN FEATURES!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
MADDEN FEATURES!!!!

Level the playing field: An all-new Adaptive Difficulty Engine assesses your proficiency in the core skills areas of football, then tailors the experience to match your playing style. An innovative, all-new virtual Training Center allows you to fine-tune your game in a holographic environment, while EA SPORTS BackTrack provides customized feedback, giving you a chance to learn from your mistakes. Then, take what you've learned and run the play again with EA SPORTS Rewind.

Beyond broadcast presentation: Set your sights on the Vince Lombardi Trophy in an all-new network television-style broadcast as Cris Collinsworth and Tom Hammond call the action from the booth. A more immersive and visually stunning presentation package also includes a new Options OnDemand Picture-in-Picture playcall window giving you access to a wealth of stats, customized tips, and in-game options, all at your fingertips without having to pause the game.

Online leagues 2.0: Make a run for the postseason for the first time online. Featuring trades and statistical tracking for online leagues, up to 32 teams can battle it out using all-new flex scheduling.

New look and feel: With an enhanced graphics engine and new player models, linemen battle in the trenches with more bulky physiques, while backs and receivers fly around the field with a more sleek and slimmer look. Featuring the most realistic-looking grass and field turf ever in a sports game, new weather and stadium lighting effects, and active exterior stadium views, Madden NFL 09 is hands down the best looking sports game ever made!

Most authentic gameplay ever: Built from the ground up, an all-new Total Control Animation System allows for instantaneous combo moves while bringing new aspects to the game, including missed field goal returns, bobble catches, wrap-up/break-out tackles, user controlled celebrations, and more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MADDEN FEATURES!!!!

Old news...search button>you
Old 04-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

thanks for the heads up, but these features are already listed

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-27-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-back-box.html

Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »