Home

Madden 09 > Ncaa 09

This is a discussion on Madden 09 > Ncaa 09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
Madden 09 > Ncaa 09

Who else thinks madden will be better than ncaa. By the looks of the vids madden looks like it realy improved(presentation wise) over ncaa. I never buy both games and last year i just rented both. What do you guys think for this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2008, 08:21 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Madden 09 > Ncaa 09

I will be getting both.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-05-2008, 08:23 PM   #3
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
Who else thinks madden will be better than ncaa. By the looks of the vids madden looks like it realy improved(presentation wise) over ncaa. I never buy both games and last year i just rented both. What do you guys think for this year?
NCAA was always (except 05 - which ironically had an old Madden producer) better last gen. Now that NCAA is becoming even more like Madden they've both been pretty mediocre. NCAA and Madden used to have two distinct flavors. Now they've both kinda degenerated into a sililarly mediocre mess.

I'll still say NCAA though. It is usually the game with the less gamekilling flaws - broken franchises, fatigue issues etc.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:29 PM   #4
Pro

JBucc's Arena

OVR: 8

Going by the vids NCAA seems a lot faster than Madden. Which is probably opposite of what it should be. NCAA will have an online dynasty that's actually good though since you can play online and do the same stuff as offline, while Madden's online franchise seems gimped. Gameplay wise, I'm not sure they'll be all that different other than the speed.

Presentation wise it looks like NCAA's "improvement" was 50 shots of cheerleaders a game. At least Madden has some new overlays and fresh anouncers.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBucc
Presentation wise it looks like NCAA's "improvement" was 50 shots of cheerleaders a game. At least Madden has some new overlays and fresh anouncers.
Not really seeing the problem
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »