Home

Another year another joke...

This is a discussion on Another year another joke... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Another year another joke...

Oh wow they added footprints in the snow, but yet when bodies land in the snow there is no mark. Great going EA. In the Pats vs Giants video, there is already a fumble in the first 3 minutes of gameplay. Looks like another year of the fumble issue. The players look very stiff and I honestly can't tell the difference between 08 and the preview of 09. EA uses the same engine year after year and adds so called "new features" to sell the game. This game is a joke! Maybe EA should buy Take Two so those guys can teach them how to make a realistic football game. If people stopped buying the game EA would be forced to improve to spur sales again, but we all know this will never happen. Looks like another year of renting and being disappointed. I am not trying to start a war (Madden vs 2k) so all the ignorant people who don't have anything constructive to say please don't post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2008, 02:09 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Another year another joke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaprofessor33
Oh wow they added footprints in the snow, but yet when bodies land in the snow there is no mark. Great going EA. In the Pats vs Giants video, there is already a fumble in the first 3 minutes of gameplay. Looks like another year of the fumble issue. The players look very stiff and I honestly can't tell the difference between 08 and the preview of 09. EA uses the same engine year after year and adds so called "new features" to sell the game. This game is a joke! Maybe EA should buy Take Two so those guys can teach them how to make a realistic football game. If people stopped buying the game EA would be forced to improve to spur sales again, but we all know this will never happen. Looks like another year of renting and being disappointed. I am not trying to start a war (Madden vs 2k) so all the ignorant people who don't have anything constructive to say please don't post.
Hmmmm.........and your post was constructive??

Last edited by blackngoldfan; 05-09-2008 at 02:12 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
In the Pats vs Giants video, there is already a fumble in the first 3 minutes of gameplay. Looks like another year of the fumble issue.
Yeah cause we all know there is never a fumble in the first 3 minutes of an NFL game! So unrealistic!
Old 05-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #4
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Jesus......all I'm hearing is the line from Bill Murray in Stripes..."don't you think this guy's overdoin' it a bit?"
Old 05-09-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm actually looking forward to hearing and seeing more. I've given up on expecting a realistic football game from EA. As long as it isn't boring I'll have it. Can't see myself spending my own money on EA football games anymore.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2008, 02:41 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
Yeah cause we all know there is never a fumble in the first 3 minutes of an NFL game! So unrealistic!
I pointed out the fumble because last year this was a big issue. So then you think 8+ fumbles a game is realistic because this is about how many happened in 08.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngoldfan
Hmmmm.........and your post was constructive??
Sure was...
Old 05-09-2008, 02:59 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 32

The game is a month from going gold and 2 from release. Rent before I pass any judgement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »