Home

Its the small things

This is a discussion on Its the small things within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #49
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Its the small things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Is this why you really came in the thread? To tell people to "deal with it" and ask them "what else do you want to complain about?"

Maybe you should step away from the computer.

BTW, Good to read on the penalties. It only took them what... 4 years?
nah, ill keep on typing just like you.

i agree with the penalties though. i didnt like being called for something and never seeing it actually happen.
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Old 05-19-2008, 09:36 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
nah, ill keep on typing just like you.

i agree with the penalties though. i didnt like being called for something and never seeing it actually happen.
A true blind consumer

But hey you have every right to your opinion BUT don't try to "PUSH" them others.

I agree and disagree with you on some topics BUT you have no right to tell me or anyone else to "get a grip" or "stop complaining". Because last time I checked you are not paying my bills. So if I pay my hard earned money on a title I feel is not up to par I have every right to complain about it. BOTTOM LINE!
Old 05-19-2008, 09:17 PM   #51
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
A true blind consumer

But hey you have every right to your opinion BUT don't try to "PUSH" them others.

I agree and disagree with you on some topics BUT you have no right to tell me or anyone else to "get a grip" or "stop complaining". Because last time I checked you are not paying my bills. So if I pay my hard earned money on a title I feel is not up to par I have every right to complain about it. BOTTOM LINE!
i see just fine.

of course i have the right to say it and i will. u have the right to complain about something u bought if u dont like it. but if u pay ur money to buy something u complain about, then dont buy it until u feel it is up to your standards. thats what my get a grip comment was refering too.
Quote:

lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

Quote:
i see just fine.

of course i have the right to say it and i will. u have the right to complain about something u bought if u dont like it. but if u pay ur money to buy something u complain about, then dont buy it until u feel it is up to your standards. thats what my get a grip comment was refering too.
Ok, you have the "RIGHT" to say what ever you wish. But pushing your views on people is going to offend people.

Also some issues can not be found by just renting the game. I rented madden last year and hated it. Turnovers everywhere. Then I am a franchise player and if you edit anyone he becomes the HULK, or the crazy insane sim-stats. There is a list of bugs people might not notice before hand. INCLUDING the fact that they should not HAVE to rent it to get a quality product that is not riddled with bugs.

It is every consumers right to contact the BBB or simply come here to complain if a product is not up to standard. To inform other customers of what the problems are.

So it is more along the lines that you don't wanna hear the comments BUT you have the ability to not read/write in the topic. You choose to.

My 2cents
No insult intended
Old 05-20-2008, 04:05 PM   #53
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

Quote:
Ok, you have the "RIGHT" to say what ever you wish. But pushing your views on people is going to offend people.

Also some issues can not be found by just renting the game. I rented madden last year and hated it. Turnovers everywhere. Then I am a franchise player and if you edit anyone he becomes the HULK, or the crazy insane sim-stats. There is a list of bugs people might not notice before hand. INCLUDING the fact that they should not HAVE to rent it to get a quality product that is not riddled with bugs.

It is every consumers right to contact the BBB or simply come here to complain if a product is not up to standard. To inform other customers of what the problems are.

So it is more along the lines that you don't wanna hear the comments BUT you have the ability to not read/write in the topic. You choose to.

My 2cents
No insult intended
no insults taken.

im not pushing my views on others just replying to the other who fill up every madden thread with the same ****. they can speak and so will i. i mean look at the board now. every madden thread ends up the same way. "i want a new engine", " ur stupid for not including in game saves", i hate EA, BLAH BLAH BLAH. i used to just read and not say anything but now i am.

u may not see every issue the game has by renting it, but u can come across most and by also reading these boards when the game is released. last year, the franchise bug was reported within the first month of release. the bugs/glitches thread filled up fast as well.

thats why i said to those others who complain about everthing, just dont buy the game and keep ur 60 bucks. i dont get the point of complaining before the game is released, then buying the game, then complaining again afterward.
Quote:

lol
Old 05-20-2008, 04:07 PM   #54
MVP

yamabushi's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Madden already has interceptions.
Too funny.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:26 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

Quote:
no insults taken.

im not pushing my views on others just replying to the other who fill up every madden thread with the same ****. they can speak and so will i. i mean look at the board now. every madden thread ends up the same way. "i want a new engine", " ur stupid for not including in game saves", i hate EA, BLAH BLAH BLAH. i used to just read and not say anything but now i am.

u may not see every issue the game has by renting it, but u can come across most and by also reading these boards when the game is released. last year, the franchise bug was reported within the first month of release. the bugs/glitches thread filled up fast as well.

thats why i said to those others who complain about everthing, just dont buy the game and keep ur 60 bucks. i dont get the point of complaining before the game is released, then buying the game, then complaining again afterward.
I see your point. But the complaining was created by EA. It is not just 1 or two people. This is a trend across the entire net. EVERYWHERE are people on various sports boards asking WHY IS EA shorting sticking us??? Why do they move at smallest steps possible forward???

This is not just a trend here and people have every reason to have these thoughts and post them here. EA has created this drama around their titles with Half-A#& work.

So while you might not like reading endless thread after thread of I HATE EA, it is not going away until EA steps up and preforms to the standard. EA has more funds that most and preforms at a lower standard than smaller studios. It is just a fact. So don't be soft skinned on the subject, because other wise you will come away really scrapped up anywhere you go.

So like you mentioned in the "THANK YOU EA" thread for guys NOT to post complaining in that thread since it was intended for thank you's. Why do you come to this one and post for people to STOP complaining. You are contradicting ya self.

I have nothing against you man, at all!!! Just stating that some of your post can come harsh.

Later
PHOBIA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2008, 03:45 AM   #56
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

Quote:
I see your point. But the complaining was created by EA. It is not just 1 or two people. This is a trend across the entire net. EVERYWHERE are people on various sports boards asking WHY IS EA shorting sticking us??? Why do they move at smallest steps possible forward???

This is not just a trend here and people have every reason to have these thoughts and post them here. EA has created this drama around their titles with Half-A#& work.

So while you might not like reading endless thread after thread of I HATE EA, it is not going away until EA steps up and preforms to the standard. EA has more funds that most and preforms at a lower standard than smaller studios. It is just a fact. So don't be soft skinned on the subject, because other wise you will come away really scrapped up anywhere you go.

So like you mentioned in the "THANK YOU EA" thread for guys NOT to post complaining in that thread since it was intended for thank you's. Why do you come to this one and post for people to STOP complaining. You are contradicting ya self.

I have nothing against you man, at all!!! Just stating that some of your post can come harsh.

Later
PHOBIA
i have nothing against u either man its all good. i did contradict myself there though lol

i realize some of my posts have been harsh but man, i come to these madden forums to try and have cool convo's about madden. the good and the not so good. what gets on my nerves is not just the complaints, but THE SAME complaints EVERY thread. u can even discuss the bad rationally before some fool jumps in with the bashing.

personally, i dont think EA is as bad as people make them out to be. i mean dont get me wrong, they can definetly improve the game in numerous ways. especially after i played nba 2k8 and THE SHOW this year (my first time playing either of those franchises) and those games are a little closer to their sports than madden is to football. but football is a hard sport to replicate also. u dealing with 22 players on the field at once. that aint easy. just because they cant put in everything u want into the game dont make them lazy.
Quote:

lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »