Home

Madden NFL 09 Producer Interview Questions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 09 Producer Interview Questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 09 Producer Interview Questions

I have been asking this question for the past three years, and it never gets mentioned. Will we ever have the option to set controllers nuetral, so we can see computer versus computer play. There was times when I wasn't really in the mood to play the game, but I would still have fun watching a complete game of football on madden, with tv style camera angles. With broadcast announcers back, and improved A.I., I am really hoping for this option to find it's way back to madden. I mean c'mon, just about every other sports game has this option, why not the biggest sports video game of all. Please see that this question gets answered in your interview. I would really appreciate it, thanx.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by true story
I have been asking this question for the past three years, and it never gets mentioned. Will we ever have the option to set controllers nuetral, so we can see computer versus computer play. There was times when I wasn't really in the mood to play the game, but I would still have fun watching a complete game of football on madden, with tv style camera angles. With broadcast announcers back, and improved A.I., I am really hoping for this option to find it's way back to madden. I mean c'mon, just about every other sports game has this option, why not the biggest sports video game of all. Please see that this question gets answered in your interview. I would really appreciate it, thanx.
Scratch this request, I just read your preview, sorry about that.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:58 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Is there more "touch" on the ball in regards to throwing short over the middle and the LB having hands of glue while jumping to pick off passes? This is highly unrealistic.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2008, 07:31 PM   #36
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Has franchise mode been fixed yet?

When will you bring attention back to franchise mode? With the advent of online gaming it feels that the franchise/owner mode/dynasty/etc. fans have been neglected and forced to suffer.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:06 PM   #37
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoscoHB
Heres my question, when is Madden going to be next-gen ?
Have you seen or played MLB: 08 the show ?

Madden doesn't even really have commentary anymore, the games just look like polished versions of the same game the year before.
You know we will buy it because if we don't, we wont have an NFL game to play.

Im sorry if this is negative but i want to see something great, i saw screenshots that look like Madden 08
I am sure that this is the first thing that Steve will ask.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adub88
Will we ever see QB signature throwing styles? I think it would a very significant feeling of realism to the game.
man i couldn agree more. every qb doesnt throw the same we definately need to see this feature in the game. please ea do this
Old 05-16-2008, 10:36 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by true story
im with you on that one i like to watch sometimes when im not in the mood to play. i hope this makes it into the game
Old 05-16-2008, 11:00 PM   #40
Pro

JBucc's Arena

OVR: 8

Not so much a question as it is a request, but ask them to please have the sliders actually work this year.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »