Home

Missing from 09....

This is a discussion on Missing from 09.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2008, 05:23 PM   #33
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Missing from 09....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvesdereuter
Thats not good news. Thats just more empty promises and considering their sales have been down even with the exclusivity license, youd think theyd be a little more urgent about fixing problems. And quite honestly, ignored problems is one of the main reasons this franchise has become a big joke.
well some of us are excited about this year's version. And to some of us that was good news. Although those of us that are excited about the game and are enjoying any and all positive feedback aren't hoping that the game fails miserably come this August so that we can jump on the boards screaming "I told you so"

And given what you state about Madden '08 in your signature, it would be hard for me to believe that you will/can find anything positive or any good news about Madden.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-26-2008, 05:35 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
well some of us are excited about this year's version. And to some of us that was good news. Although those of us that are excited about the game and are enjoying any and all positive feedback aren't hoping that the game fails miserably come this August so that we can jump on the boards screaming "I told you so"

And given what you state about Madden '08 in your signature, it would be hard for me to believe that you will/can find anything positive or any good news about Madden.

Guys like you who are willing to settle for any sh*t that EA shovels actually hurt the game. Its worth pointing that out.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:00 PM   #35
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Guys like you who are willing to settle for any sh*t that EA shovels actually hurt the game. Its worth pointing that out.
the **** is actually coming from your mouth, not EA.
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2008, 06:24 PM   #36
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
well, I am just one of the millions.

Old 05-26-2008, 08:49 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
the **** is actually coming from your mouth, not EA.
Yeah sure. Apparently you havent been paying attention to the product theyve been putting out the last 4 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
well, I am just one of the millions.
Yeah, thats nothing to brag about.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:02 PM   #38
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, thats nothing to brag about.
Who's bragging?

And why does it bother you so much that people such as myself enjoy the game? I mean, I understand that you aren't a fan of the game and dislike where its been and the direction its going, but why get upset at people that enjoy the game? And why continue make posts for no other reason than to express your extreme displeasure, your hatred for the game and the company, and your disbeliefs that people actually enjoy the game?

Look at your signature in regards to Madden '08. You obviously have some strong negative feelings for the game, why continue to read the forum, where you know that there is going to be people who like the game and talk positive about it, if its only going to make you upset?

What you do is your business and I respect that, but I just don't understand why someone who obviously dislikes a game and has no intentions of buying the game, would continue to visit that games forum?

But hey, I guess we all gotta post somewhere, right? So here's to you and your anti-Madden , anti-EA pilgrimmage.

Old 05-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #39
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah sure. Apparently you havent been paying attention to the product theyve been putting out the last 4 years.
yvesdereuter, did you buy Madden '06, '07, or '08? And if so how come?

Old 05-26-2008, 09:31 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEC0CK2002
I feel ya man. OS got blocked about 6 months ago at my work. Then they blocked gamecockcentral about 3 months ago. I'm stuck with just espn and ebay.
Yeah it sucks but at least for some reason youtube works again so I can watch/listen to videos while I do my work.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »