Home

Ian Cummings- "Cowboys helmet logo getting fixed!"

This is a discussion on Ian Cummings- "Cowboys helmet logo getting fixed!" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2008, 10:49 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 52
Re: Ian Cummings- "Cowboys helmet logo getting fixed!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdogjjdog5162
Now fix the CHIEFS LOGO!! The goddamn arrowhead is 3 times the size it should be. Its awful looking, like my face
Looking into this asap.

LOL at your "like my face" line too. :-)
Old 05-23-2008, 10:53 PM   #10
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Geez with the all the fixes and suggestions being made so swiftly EA may as well market this Madden as the one the fans helped build.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:08 PM   #11
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
Looking into this asap.

LOL at your "like my face" line too. :-)
Ian, one more question, in regards to importing drafts are we gonna be seeing Speed decline significantly?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2008, 11:08 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Geez with the all the fixes and suggestions being made so swiftly EA may as well market this Madden as the one the fans helped build.
Truthfully I wish thats how every sports game was made these days. Have the FANS give some solid input and have the developers see what they can do. For far too long its been the developers come up with ideas (some terrible/some great) and they build off of what THEY want to do. You can never give your fans what they want without actually giving them a voice and so far for Madden 09 it seems we have had more say than ever before. My dream though is for EVERY lead developer from 2K and EA to visit the various sites out there and get the input from their customers. Just look at what they have already fixed this year due to community input from EA boards, MM, OS. All the little things like the Cowboy's logo, online weather, the ability to turn off the hot spots, possibly the Chief's logo. NONE of that would have happened if they had never given us a voice. Thats what frustrates so many hardcore gamers, we know what we want but every year we get something completely of the blue that no one asked for, there has always been that major void between the hardcores and the developers, and hopefully this is sign of change. Ian, you and Phil should use what has happened as an example to everyone that you work with at EA, tell them its not something to frown upon, its something that should be fully accepted. Get everyone over there involved in this kind of community interaction. It can ONLY lead to better games, there is absolutely no way you will ever end up with a worse game if you listen to the fans and do your best to accomplish what they ask for. Only way to go is up!

Last edited by thmst30; 05-23-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:28 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

Since this seems to be somewhat of a request thread, the Flur-dis-Lis on the Saints helmets is also too big.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:46 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun
Since this seems to be somewhat of a request thread, the Flur-dis-Lis on the Saints helmets is also too big.
Would you happen to have some image examples? It would help me out since I don't have a kit around right now. If not, no big deal, I can sick a tester on it or something.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:48 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Truthfully I wish thats how every sports game was made these days. Have the FANS give some solid input and have the developers see what they can do. For far too long its been the developers come up with ideas (some terrible/some great) and they build off of what THEY want to do. You can never give your fans what they want without actually giving them a voice and so far for Madden 09 it seems we have had more say than ever before. My dream though is for EVERY lead developer from 2K and EA to visit the various sites out there and get the input from their customers. Just look at what they have already fixed this year due to community input from EA boards, MM, OS. All the little things like the Cowboy's logo, online weather, the ability to turn off the hot spots, possibly the Chief's logo. NONE of that would have happened if they had never given us a voice. Thats what frustrates so many hardcore gamers, we know what we want but every year we get something completely of the blue that no one asked for, there has always been that major void between the hardcores and the developers, and hopefully this is sign of change. Ian, you and Phil should use what has happened as an example to everyone that you work with at EA, tell them its not something to frown upon, its something that should be fully accepted. Get everyone over there involved in this kind of community interaction. It can ONLY lead to better games, there is absolutely no way you will ever end up with a worse game if you listen to the fans and do your best to accomplish what they ask for. Only way to go is up!
Agreed. Part 1 will be convincing people to not throw us out of the building for doing this when/if they find out about it. Part 2 will be convincing everyone else it's the right way to go. :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2008, 11:51 PM   #16
Rookie

Apollo's Arena

OVR: 5

One thing I would like to see changed is the stripes on the long sleeve. They don't wrap around the sleeve , they go strait across like the short sleeve. The NCAA team has this down pat.

Ian, if you can check into this it would really add to what I think are the best player models?uniforms to date.

One other thing. I have seen some videos/screens of the Browns and it appears that they have white face masks.They actually have Grey masks.

Your help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.cleveland.com/cgi-bin/prx...es/7305/11.jpg

http://www.cleveland.com/cgi-bin/prx...9browns9_2.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »