Home

Ian Cummings- "Cowboys helmet logo getting fixed!"

This is a discussion on Ian Cummings- "Cowboys helmet logo getting fixed!" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2008, 11:54 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 52
Re: Ian Cummings- "Cowboys helmet logo getting fixed!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
One thing I would like to see changed is the stripes on the long sleeve. They don't wrap around the sleeve , they go strait across like the short sleeve. The NCAA team has this down pat.

Ian, if you can check into this it would really add to what I think are the best player models?uniforms to date.

One other thing. I have seen some videos/screens of the Browns and it appears that they have white face masks.They actually have Grey masks.

Your help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.cleveland.com/cgi-bin/prx...es/7305/11.jpg

http://www.cleveland.com/cgi-bin/prx...9browns9_2.jpg
Email sent. Will follow up when I hear an answer from the art folks.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:00 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8

I hope the Panthers alternate uniforms have the correct colored socks this year. They wear black socks with that blue jersey, not gray or silver like in last years Madden. I do not have an example image from last years Madden on 360, but you can clearly see black socks in real life.

Last edited by Crawi; 05-24-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:04 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
Agreed. Part 1 will be convincing people to not throw us out of the building for doing this when/if they find out about it. Part 2 will be convincing everyone else it's the right way to go. :-)
See and thats what I am talking about. Its ridiculous that you should even have to worry about what you are doing. The fact that EA seems to be so against community input and interaction is whats killing their reputation amongst the hardcore gamers and anyone else who ventures to these sites looking for answers. I just don't get why they hate it so much and do everything they can to NOT let us have a say. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BUY YOUR DAMN GAMES EA. If they do find out about you and Phil and they dicsipline you or whatever then I won't EVER even consider another EA purchase. If they have to be that tight and in house, then these games will never improve in the ways that we want and so therefore I would have to write them off for good in my book. Hopefully you and Phil can open their eyes to the future, its 2008 the internet is a portal for EA to access every thought and wish of their customers, and if they don't care to take that opportunity then they will(deserve to) fail IMO.

Last edited by thmst30; 05-24-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:05 AM   #20
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

I hate that this might turn into a request thread but I must do this on behalf of Steeler fans

the Steeler's numbers on their helmets have been wrong for a while and if anything can be done, that would be great. As it is now the single numbers are placed to the side of the stripe, instead of being inside it

CowherPower posted in the OS Uniform Erros thread:

This is one that gets me.....

notice where the #7 is on his helmet?
Old 05-24-2008, 12:07 AM   #21
Rookie

Apollo's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks Ian!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2008, 12:15 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
I hate that this might turn into a request thread but I must do this on behalf of Steeler fans

the Steeler's numbers on their helmets have been wrong for a while and if anything can be done, that would be great. As it is now the single numbers are placed to the side of the stripe, instead of being inside it

CowherPower posted in the OS Uniform Erros thread:

This is one that gets me.....

notice where the #7 is on his helmet?
Good call. We had this issue on last-gen for a while (I think we fixed it in 04 or 05?). I sent an email on this one too, but off hand I would be a little more skeptical since that could be a pretty large change.

Thanks though...will check.

- Ian
Old 05-24-2008, 12:21 AM   #23
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Glad to know thats out there now among the artists
Old 05-24-2008, 12:27 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 25

Ian, you should be EA's Jerry Maguire. After all "You had me at Hello."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »