Home

STADIUM ERRORS

This is a discussion on STADIUM ERRORS within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Thumbs up Re: STADIUM ERRORS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Last year the Falcons mid field logo was undersized...Here's how big it should be:

i concurr, thought it was just my old eyes.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:22 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: STADIUM ERRORS

When you change the Stadiums name, the same logo with their existing name is still in the stadium. So, if you want to change the name from Qualcomm to Charger Stadium, you shouldnt have to still look at anything referencing Qualcomm in the stadium.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:04 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausar72
Yeah,

They put it up quick, and they've added a bunch of extra seats since it was built. There's been rumors that they may try to get back into the city and build a better stadium, but right now those are severe long shots, because they JUST built this monstrosity, not too long ago.

Now that I think about your post I am trying to remember if the Cowboys lighting is correct. Their stadium is the same way that the bench is lit up for the opposition and the Boys are in the shade. I wonder if that's right in the 08 game - anyone know?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #20
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

The credit for the following goes to sva81, who pointed this out in the Cowboys helmet fix thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva81
One last thing I noticed, the endzone in the Cowboys vs Eagles vid seem to be navy when it should be a bright royal blue. It could just be the feed we received. I would'nt post is if it wasnt very noticeable, but it is. Thanks again Ian.
Madden 08 got this right, hopefully it can be fixed before this year's game ships.

Last edited by coogrfan; 05-28-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:56 PM   #21
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Now that I think about your post I am trying to remember if the Cowboys lighting is correct. Their stadium is the same way that the bench is lit up for the opposition and the Boys are in the shade. I wonder if that's right in the 08 game - anyone know?
Yes, in both M07 & 08 the Boys bench is in the shade during late afternoon games. One thing that is different, though, is the shadows of the girders. 07 had the correct gridwork shadow pattern, while 08 had a solid shadow. I seem to remember reading that some of the stadiums were simplified a bit in the interests of upping the frame rate, this may have been an example of that.

Since this is the last time that Texas Stadium will be in the game, I wonder if EA feels this is worth fixing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #22
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Yes, in both M07 & 08 the Boys bench is in the shade during late afternoon games. One thing that is different, though, is the shadows of the girders. 07 had the correct gridwork shadow pattern, while 08 had a solid shadow. I seem to remember reading that some of the stadiums were simplified a bit in the interests of upping the frame rate, this may have been an example of that.

Since this is the last time that Texas Stadium will be in the game, I wonder if EA feels this is worth fixing?

well i know first hand ian is watching this...or reads this so guys ask him and put it all down here in this thread right here..he might be able to take this back to EA for them to deal with so again people..organize pick out and let er rip. and who knows he can probably gather all the info and send it to the department right now. later fellas
Old 05-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #23
Rookie

Papi34's Arena

OVR: 7

It's always bothered me that the scoreboard has always been messed up at Fed-Ex field in next gen Madden. The home and visitor scores are the other way round and the other numbers, eg down and distance are often like they're a mirror image. Just a small thing but there you go.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #24
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30
Dolphin Stadium

Dolphin Stadium has the world’s longest LED ribbon display. EA puts it in the wrong place.

Please, please reference a recent picture. The LED ribbon really adds to the stadium's improved atmosphere, but EA keeps placing it around the upper deck.

The ribbon and the giant HD scoreboards are key to replicating the stadium's look. Please pay extra attention to these features.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »