Home

If you could pick one thing to be fixed/enhanced/added in Madden 2010, it would be?

This is a discussion on If you could pick one thing to be fixed/enhanced/added in Madden 2010, it would be? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: If you could choose one thing to be fixed/enhanced/added to Madden 2010 it would be?
Online Franchise Mode 0 0%
OL/DL Interaction 27 45.00%
WR/DB Interaction 4 6.67%
Presentation/Atmosphere 15 25.00%
Franchise Mode Offline 13 21.67%
Other 1 1.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2008, 12:54 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: If you could pick one thing to be fixed/enhanced/added in Madden 2010, it would b

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
yes you have at every opportunity that you've been given and then some. We get your frustration with the series and where its been. But now, Ian/EA is reaching out to the community to gather feedback and suggestions on how to improve the game. So instead of going off on rants such as these, how about offering up some suggestions on what you'd like to see fixed/enhanced/ or added.
I have at various times. But its buried somewhere likely in one of the various wishlist threads that get ignored.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:58 PM   #18
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: If you could pick one thing to be fixed/enhanced/added in Madden 2010, it would b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvesdereuter
I have at various times. But its buried somewhere likely in one of the various wishlist threads that get ignored.
ok.

maybe you could try posting your suggestions in here, or at least vote.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-31-2008, 01:01 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
ok.

maybe you could try posting your suggestions in here, or at least vote.
No, because for the most part suggestions are a waste of time. Not only that but a lot of my suggestions would conflict with the marketing machine that EA is.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:05 PM   #20
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvesdereuter
No, because for the most part suggestions are a waste of time. Not only that but a lot of my suggestions would conflict with the marketing machine that EA is.

I don't understand what you want. You complain about the series and when given the opportunity to tell the lead developer what you would like to see in future Madden's you refuse.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-31-2008, 01:08 PM   #21
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Ya know...Ian is currently posting in the OL/DL interaction thread. Maybe those who have issues can address him directly...He's been pretty candid thus far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2008, 01:12 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:

I don't understand what you want. You complain about the series and when given the opportunity to tell the lead developer what you would like to see in future Madden's you refuse.

Im not going to provide input just to be told, "maybe in 2010." Its typical.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #23
All Star

OVR: 21

I'd say OL/DL interaction first, WR/DB interaction a close second. Third I'd say momentum, but depends how '09 turns out. In the videos it seems there isn't much momentum being applied to the players - player movement seems very precise; seems like there isn't a lot of reason to stop and plant to change directions. When I've seen defenders backpedaling or strafing, they seem to easily transition in whatever direction they need to without shifting their weight. Also I think the left stick analog juking is very innovative, but with players not being affected much by momentum there's little to no room to use it.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 05-31-2008, 01:18 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

One thing about the poll here. I wouldn't separate OL/DL and WR/CB. They are different positions but they need equal amount of work IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »