Home

The producers of Tiburon Football titles a deeper look

This is a discussion on The producers of Tiburon Football titles a deeper look within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2008, 04:10 PM   #17
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: The producers of Tiburon Football titles a deeper look

Quote:
Nice Write-up Russell , great to see how they came though on most promises. And I'm super stoked about the playbooks (hope Mr. Anthony knows the 49ers will run a completly different offense this year) (MIke Martz) . Also the video of the Ravens moving around was SICK!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! Can only Imagine the Patriots D.

I love the fact that you say this is the most user controlled Madden ever. And it coming from you makes me 100% believe it.

Good Stuff! I'm fiening for your articles to drop. Cannot wait.
Dude I'm 100% certain he knows that Mike Martz is the OC for the 9ers this year. Remember I stated the playbooks in Madden are not done yet only about 15 teams are finished. If they are anything like the ones in NCAA and I'm sure they are better then everyone should be very happy.
Old 06-02-2008, 04:59 PM   #18
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Russell:

I know you mentioned your posting an article regarding franchise later in the week.

A lot of people would like to know if there is an increase in crowd level noise and celebrations for the playoffs and SB.

Is there anything to look forward to in those areas?

Thanks.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #19
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Russell:

I know you mentioned your posting an article regarding franchise later in the week.

A lot of people would like to know if there is an increase in crowd level noise and celebrations for the playoffs and SB.

Thanks.
Just answer this and I'll make it real simplified. Is there something worth looking forward to in the franchise mode? A simple yes or no will answer my anxiety finally
Old 06-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05
If we ever get custom playbooks you will NOT be able to use them in rankend games. We found out Friday that everything has to be the same for ranked games.
thank goodness too IMO

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-02-2008, 05:12 PM   #21
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Russell:

Thanks.
Yeah man people have been going crazy for any franchise stuff so much so that I put the other articles on hold and I'm about to post the stuff I have on franchise within the next hour or two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

I wish they were able to fix the problems in NCAA like they are doing with Madden. They need to allow you guys to go down there eariler so some of the NCAA stuff could be fixed too.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

I wish they were able to fix the problems in NCAA like they are doing with Madden. They need to allow you guys to go down there eariler so some of the NCAA stuff could be fixed too.
They did. Some of the guys were given a chance to play NCAA a month ago at the PS3 cover event and they reported noticing that some of the things they had mentioned back then were fixed in th ebuild they played last week.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #24
Rookie

Deltron's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05
If we ever get custom playbooks you will NOT be able to use them in rankend games. We found out Friday that everything has to be the same for ranked games.
Hmm... That doesn't make sense to me. You allow users to pick different team centered playbooks already, why not allow the user to put together his own?

Custom playbooks simply take the plays that are on the game already and packages them in a better, more personalized way.

Now I can see how people might take issue with create-a-play, but that's a different debate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »