Home

For those who love cpu-vs-cpu

This is a discussion on For those who love cpu-vs-cpu within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
For those who love cpu-vs-cpu

Just a quick question, Does anybody know if i wanted to watch cpu-vs-cpu mode, u can watch it in broadcast tv style? In the pass its always have been watching it like u was playing it and i hated that. I would love to know if i could just sit back and look at a game like i was watching fox or the nfl network channel. Just wondering, everybody doesnt like to watch, but we are a small breed. I hope EA gets better and if u hear me Ian, tell them to have refs on the field next year, 4 years and no refs is no excuse for that. EA states thats "Its in the game" Well lets have it then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2008, 11:26 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: For those who love cpu-vs-cpu

if you want to watch CPU vs CPU and like a deep franchise mode I would say Head Coach is the way to go. This would seem to be the target market for Head Coach.

As for CPU vs CPU in madden next year I cannot remember hearing that answered. Sorry
Old 06-02-2008, 11:26 AM   #3
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
Just a quick question, Does anybody know if i wanted to watch cpu-vs-cpu mode, u can watch it in broadcast tv style? In the pass its always have been watching it like u was playing it and i hated that. I would love to know if i could just sit back and look at a game like i was watching fox or the nfl network channel. Just wondering, everybody doesnt like to watch, but we are a small breed. I hope EA gets better and if u hear me Ian, tell them to have refs on the field next year, 4 years and no refs is no excuse for that. EA states thats "Its in the game" Well lets have it then.
You should probably give Head Coach a look. I'm not sure about it having straight CPUvCPU but you don't don't have to play it in a joystick jockey kinda way. And it might have some camera angles that appeal to you. Just a thought.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 06-02-2008, 11:29 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9

sick fetish!

jk

Let's get the fantasy football section poppin!
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/fantasy-football/
Old 06-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #5
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

I used to always pit CPU vs. CPU before a real play-off game or Super Bowl. It's a fun thing to leave on while you're gearing up to watch the real game. However, without a TV style broadcast, it kinda makes it pointless.

It's a nice feature, but ultimately low priority.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2008, 01:29 PM   #6
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

CPU v CPU is back in both NCAA and Madden this year...so we're good to go (if you check out Steve's original preview from Vancouver it's a question he asked and got it confirmed)...my only issue is that in franchise mode (Madden) you need to be able to select any game from any side's schedule and be able to watch it as cpu v cpu - please EA don't limit us to watching just our selected sides games - as has been done in many titles.

It's been confirmed that NCAA 09 will let you do this (choose any game from anyone's schedule) so please put that back into Madden - it always used to be there.

Hope that helps
Cheers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »