Home

RUSSELL05 Franchise Impressions and Season Stats Blowout

This is a discussion on RUSSELL05 Franchise Impressions and Season Stats Blowout within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #33
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: RUSSELL05 Franchise Impressions and Season Stats Blowout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Stats look good...so does the Super Bowl intro...now im curious to see the ending
I am looking forward to Madden this year; it looks like they've made great improvements.

However, below is what a "good super bowl intro" looks like. I'm disappointed that 4 years later, Madden still hasn't come close to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k346u8ec1Bs
Old 06-02-2008, 09:28 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 2

damn that 2k5 super bowl vid was hot
Old 06-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #35
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

I see Madden STILL has the problem where 3-4 ILB's are racking up lots of sacks - Patrick Willis with 11 is silly. I'd like to think maybe the depth charts accidently had him at OLB, but this has been a problem in Madden's sim stats WELL into the last gen engine.

Can't win em' all I guess. The rest seems pretty good. About what I accept with the PC version.

BTW russell, is this with injuries turned on or off?

Last edited by Nza; 06-02-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2008, 09:54 PM   #36
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Man all this time waiting for franchise info and you tell us about the stat engine that Phil already discussed in that Gametap interview. That's okay but damn if it froze up and you didn't know anything about the offseason you should have just said that instead of having most of us in suspense thinking you had a huge amount of info.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:57 PM   #37
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
I am looking forward to Madden this year; it looks like they've made great improvements.

However, below is what a "good super bowl intro" looks like. I'm disappointed that 4 years later, Madden still hasn't come close to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k346u8ec1Bs
wow that does look good...
Old 06-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 29

If only there were some news on Off-Season stuff.... CPU Drafting AI, Free Agents disappearing....

Thanks for the stat news though... that is fantastic....

Now, I can't help but wonder if somehow the AI is good enough to keep people like myself from ballooning stats that end up owning the league every season.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #39
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Well, I didn't see the video was on there Russell until just now. I guess I'll have to live with that for my Super Bowl Atmosphere for this year. I'll also have to wait for more info about the rest of Franchise. But thanks. And I guess I'm gonna have to stay on board. A lot of people aren't getting exactly what they want, either. But I do believe in Ian and Co. and have been a staunch defender so far. It would be kinda hypocritical to take my ball and go home now. It looks like Franchise is gonna be the same as gameplay, nothing huge but in the right direction.........

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 06-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankingsfan
Well, I didn't see the video was on there Russell until just now. I guess I'll have to live with that for my Super Bowl Atmosphere for this year. I'll also have to wait for more info about the rest of Franchise. But thanks. And I guess I'm gonna have to stay on board. A lot of people aren't getting exactly what they want, either. But I do believe in Ian and Co. and have been a staunch defender so far. It would be kinda hypocritical to take my ball and go home now. It looks like Franchise is gonna be the same as gameplay, nothing huge but in the right direction.........
Now you know how me and other online players feel most of the time.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »