Home

McFadden, 90 Truck, 96 Juke Move????!!!!

This is a discussion on McFadden, 90 Truck, 96 Juke Move????!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2008, 08:57 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: McFadden, 90 Truck, 96 Juke Move????!!!!

Mute point really .... ratings are adjustable. If you don't like how EA has a player rated, CHANGE IT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBoweshow8282
You really think Fred Taylor is better at juking defenders than Reggie Bush? Ill have to dissagree with you on this one...Bush is one of the best at juking in the nfl...that doesnt mean hes one of the best backs in the nfl like Fred Taylor is (or once was), but when it comes to juke moves, Reggie Bush definatly has the upper hand.
Reggie bush may be one of the QUICKEST, or FASTEST players in the league, but that doesn't translate over to his adaptation to the NFL. He still hasn't adapted to the NFL game. He hasn't lived up to expectations so far and he hasn't shown anyone a reason to say he has "the best juking IN THE NFL"

Let's get the fantasy football section poppin!
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/fantasy-football/
Old 06-05-2008, 09:13 AM   #43
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IStillDoWhatIDo
Reggie bush may be one of the QUICKEST, or FASTEST players in the league, but that doesn't translate over to his adaptation to the NFL. He still hasn't adapted to the NFL game. He hasn't lived up to expectations so far and he hasn't shown anyone a reason to say he has "the best juking IN THE NFL"
Truth
Old 06-05-2008, 09:14 AM   #44
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Is it me or does it seem like these dudes be d*** riding Bush?
Old 06-05-2008, 09:14 AM   #45
Pro

OVR: 7

Contrary to the knocks on McFadden he does run very hard and LOVES to initiate contact with defenders... maybe a little bit too much.

So it all depends on what the truck rating means. Does it mean the runner will barrell over defenders or he will run hard and deliver a "blow" to defender than maybe the rating is not that off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2008, 09:15 AM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
Taylor quicker and more elusive than Bush? This should've been locked after the original post. It shouldn't take 3 pages to tell someone that REGGIE BUSH IS MORE DANGEROUS IN THE OPEN FIELD THAN FRED TAYLOR. That was one of the worst points Ive ever seen on these boards.
No, the original post is right. Bush definitely is faster and probably quicker, but IN THE NFL GAME, NFL NOT College, Fred Taylor is a better juker, and his play is better on the field. Fred Taylor is the most underrated player in the league hands down and Reggie Bush is the most overrated player in the league HANDS DOWN.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:16 AM   #47
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigL
Contrary to the knocks on McFadden he does run very hard and LOVES to initiate contact with defenders... maybe a little bit too much.

So it all depends on what the truck rating means. Does it mean the runner will barrell over defenders or he will run hard and deliver a "blow" to defender than maybe the rating is not that off.
The truck rating may just mean physicalness of the runner while the Break tackle rating speaks for itself. just a thought!
Old 06-05-2008, 09:23 AM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
Mute point really .... ratings are adjustable. If you don't like how EA has a player rated, CHANGE IT!
No, because of these reasons:
a. When you play ONLINE, which is what I do 90% of the time, you can't change ratings.

b. When you have friends come over, and they know u change a rating, then it gets into a dispute like the one on this board.

That's a nice sounding fix to the problem, but the fact is that they should have the ratings as accurate as possible because they are paid to do so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »