Home

Who thinks signature styles would enhance madden gameplay

This is a discussion on Who thinks signature styles would enhance madden gameplay within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Who thinks signature styles would enhance madden gameplay

Madden could have really took signature styles to a new level.
1. Signature quarterback throwing motions.
2. Individual signature player touchdown celebrations.
3. Player abililities like APF 2k8. Madden's weapons system doesn't create players individual style like it should.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 4

LOL. I was just talking about this in another thread. Yes sir, sig styles are hot. I loved the Tiki Barber one in Madden '07. They should've kept going with these.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #83
Banned

OVR: 13

signature styles are great, IF they can be done without negatively affecting the gameplay.

I doubt that they can be accomplished without a price, and I am not talking about $. I certainly think EA should be striving to get to the point where they can do signature styles, but they had better be well tested, and not by some moronic "focus group", to make sure that it doesn't take away from the gameplay.

I have a hard time understanding why people are upset when a Madden player's face isn't right, or his skin tone is slightly off. I really do not care about these issues. I think that EA should do away with all the real photos and just use the video game representation photos for all players (in the lineup shots, depth chart pics, etc)!!! I think they should definately allow you to edit all players, including skin tone, hair style, facial hair, equipment and all that, but I am not concerned with seeing some dudes facial scars because it really doesn't add anything to the gameplay!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »