Home

Top Three Features Not in Madden NFL 09

This is a discussion on Top Three Features Not in Madden NFL 09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 29
Why is there no mention of Franchise features that have also been missing since 06? These top 10 or top 3 things are biased in the wrong directions...

I can go with Accel. Clock or Online Franchise... but REGULAR Franchise should work before anything is put online.... -rant over-
Old 06-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 19
Cheerleaders,Refs and chaingang in Realtime!!!

I want this for Madden 2010
Old 06-18-2008, 08:57 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 11
1. Camera Angles
2. Camera Angles
3. Camera Angles
Old 06-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #20
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Accelerated Clock was perhaps the greatest "simple" change Madden ever created. It was brilliant, and I'd give up almost any other non-integral feature to have it back.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:18 PM   #21
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15
I think accelerated clock was even on n64. It was sweet as time of possession made more sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2008, 09:26 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Top Three Features Not in Madden NFL 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
After checking out the top 10 new additions to Madden NFL 09, our very own Rob Fetter only saw it fitting to list what he thinks are the top three missing features not in Madden NFL 09. Check out his article, Top Three Features Not in Madden NFL 09.

Multiple\User Adjustable Camera's should be on that list or at least #4.

Besides Madden how many sports games only have ONE camera Option?

In game saves would be nice though.

Realistically next years priority list for EA should start off with EVERY last gen feature that they dropped from this gen.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 13
I have to say that while "in game saves are big" and there seems to be an outcry for Acc Clk, #1 is most definately Online franchise!!!

I would really rather not see Acc Clk! Now, before you "tar & feather" me, I would rather EA made the players run in and out of the huddle from the sidelines and make that take time off the clock. I would also like to see players take longer, outside of 3 mins to go in the 2nd qtr and the 4th qtr to run back to the line after a no huddle call. In the 4 th qtr and/or the last 3 mins of the 2nd qtr you should be able to hold the no huddle/ hurry up to the line button, but outside of those 2 time frames the players should "lolli gag" back to the line no matter how hard you hold that button down.

If all that is too much detail or can not be accomplished and they have to add an ACC Clock, I hope to heck it is a variable (user adjustable) setting that ranges from 5-25 seconds with the default set at 10. They should also change the way it works. The ACC Clock should run off immediately as the play call screen pops up and then you get to call your play and hurry to the line, not call your play, watch time run off the clock and go from there. That is and always was annoying to me.

Last gen controls as a preconfigured option should be #2 on the priority list, right behind Online Franchise!!!

# 3 should going back to last gen Defensive Hot Route/ Playmaker system cuz the new one sucks and does not allow you to do half of what the PS2 system does.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:15 PM   #24
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Top Three Features Not in Madden NFL 09

We can mark Accelerated Clock off the list now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »