Home

Edit players, PLEASE!

This is a discussion on Edit players, PLEASE! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2008, 11:49 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Edit players, PLEASE!

Do they even say "if it's in the game, it's in the game" anymore?

Will Jenna Jameson wear white for her next wedding?

I mean, I don't mind at all. They do say laughter helps you live longer. So if the above two things happen at least we'll all be living about 700 extra years.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 6

This would be so crazy.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:37 AM   #11
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
Yeah...Edit option please....how can we edit players size in old Gen but not new gen....on new Gen WR's has arms as huge as linebackers and linemen.
dont worry about this, they fixed the big arm bug in the game just read ian blog on here. someone asked this question and he answered it. there will be many new options as i heard on a blog on maddenwars, also if anyone played the demo this is a shadow of things to come.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2008, 08:31 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 21

Everything should be editable...everything. If you want all your players to wear 00 as a uniform you should be able to do it (extreme example). If the design in their code for things is predicated on a uniform number being in a range, or a specific player being assigned to a specific position, they have a lot of useless overhead logic built in.

Open it up and let the users decide how/what they want to edit.

C
Old 06-21-2008, 11:03 AM   #13
Rookie

Dynamite's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Everything should be editable...everything. If you want all your players to wear 00 as a uniform you should be able to do it (extreme example). If the design in their code for things is predicated on a uniform number being in a range, or a specific player being assigned to a specific position, they have a lot of useless overhead logic built in.

C
Otto was the last person to ever be able to wear 00 because it's not allowed by the NFL. So no, no 00 on jerseys, not for one and especially not for all.
Our purchasing power is being eroded. So especially now, the goods must be held to a standard. We end up happier as consumers, and the companies get a clear message: "We won't tolerate sub-par goods." It's a shame, no one cares to speak with their wallet.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:02 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa

C
Also, that is not 'in the game.' Positions have numbers that they can choose from. I can't play quarterback with a 99 on my back.
R.I.P. #21
Old 06-21-2008, 12:25 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 6

Yeah any player should be able to change to any position. And for in game, if you want brad smith or antwaan randle el or matt jones in at qb during the game, i should be able to make that substitution. Let me sub any player in at any position like we could in madden a few years back. Take it out for online play if needed, but for multiplayer at home or single player games leave it in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2008, 12:34 PM   #16
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

that will be so awesome to change a corner to safety for better coverage etc... or allow him to change to wideout like dev. hest. this will be a great addition this year.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »