Home

No New Franchise Additions??

This is a discussion on No New Franchise Additions?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2008, 10:52 PM   #17
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: No New Franchise Additions??

Which is why the ultimate goal has to be HC integration. Madden alone can have a basic franchise mode, HC alone can have a more indepth franchise mode, and when you combine the two, it should allow Madden to share that mode. EA don't take money out of their pockets, and franchise gamers see their favorite mode excel, albeit at the cost of having to pay more for what should just be in Madden anyway.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:01 PM   #18
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

What we're waiting to see then is how well did they tune the existing elements that haven't worked well for a long time now. Drafting, Free Agent signing, Progression, CPU Roster Management. I won't be disappointed with not having any new features in Franchise if they really tightened up the functionality of the existing core features.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:35 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 2

The franchise has all the features I need. It just needs to work.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:09 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombrokaw
The franchise has all the features I need. It just needs to work.
Agreed. Really what do people want added thats actually going to enhance franchise mode for the better? If whats there works and the draft, player progression and off season/scouting stuff works well, how is that considered a disappointing franchise mode?
Old 06-23-2008, 02:15 AM   #21
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Agreed. Really what do people want added thats actually going to enhance franchise mode for the better? If whats there works and the draft, player progression and off season/scouting stuff works well, how is that considered a disappointing franchise mode?
agreed i just want the stats to be realistic and i just want the computers to challenge more for free agents instead of just given them away. thats all i need. franchise rock to me.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2008, 02:51 AM   #22
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm all with it as long as everything is working by released date.Then I think we all can stand to wait one more year for a change to the franchise mode.It's not like we have a say in the matter anyway.I'm still amped about this game to even let myself think that far down the road,So till next year reaches us, I'll be playing this game and hoping to injoy the game.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:00 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
I'm all with it as long as everything is working by released date.Then I think we all can stand to wait one more year for a change to the franchise mode.It's not like we have a say in the matter anyway.I'm still amped about this game to even let myself think that far down the road,So till next year reaches us, I'll be playing this game and hoping to injoy the game.
What I'd like to know though is what changes are people wanting to see so bad? Maybe I just don't get it. You have scouting, you have a draft, trades, FA's etc, you have NCAA draft class and HC intergration. What is it that people think franchise mode is missing because I'm not getting the idea of changing things just for the sake of changing things.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:08 AM   #24
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwil5050
agreed i just want the stats to be realistic and i just want the computers to challenge more for free agents instead of just given them away. thats all i need. franchise rock to me.
Agreed. If it works as 08 intended it will be fine for me. Some better stats, tweaked progression and better draft logic is in this years game is good enough for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »