Home

Madden NFL 09 Goes Gold

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 09 Goes Gold within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #49
Rookie

TVNation53's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 09 Goes Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
I think what people are saying / believing is that the trust for EA / Madden has gone out the window with their next - gen installments. Many of us have been let down the past 3 years with this game and people just have come to expect something or many things to be wrong with the game. Now with the game having gone gold much earlier than other games do before shipping it just raises concerns / suspicions even more. Not sure we should be criticizing just yet but it does raise suspicions and based on the past few installments, I believe rightfully so.

Everyone wants this game to be great. I just want the game to be PLAYABLE, meaning I play it and am able to enjoy it and have fun. Time will tell.
Exactly as far as I'm concerned as of yet I have no problem with Madden09 but I do have a problem with how EA has handled the past few installments and for that I can bash EA all day if I want. The creator of the thread stated there is really nothing to this information other than creating additional hype around the game if you choose to beleive anything else you truly have drank the Kool-aid.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #50
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

If this is something that concerns or worries you then I really am sad for you. Your life must be pretty horrible. When I say "you" I am speaking in general terms, not singling anyone out.

Then I hear that some people buy the game just to exploit all the bugs and plaster them all of the net. I mean seriously get a life.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:22 PM   #51
Rookie

TVNation53's Arena

OVR: 2

Are you sure you posted in the right thread? I don't have a clue as to what you are referring to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2008, 07:30 PM   #52
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
If this is something that concerns or worries you then I really am sad for you. Your life must be pretty horrible. When I say "you" I am speaking in general terms, not singling anyone out.

Then I hear that some people buy the game just to exploit all the bugs and plaster them all of the net. I mean seriously get a life.
lets not kid ourselves here. This topic, for some people, is nothing more than something else to criticize EA for. I mean, no one knows what bugs/glitches are/will be in the game and won't until they play it. But yet, they hear that Madden is "gold" already and they are ready to climb to the highest mountain and scream bloody murder. It makes no sense to me honestly.

Yes, there are things that Madden should be criticized and held accountable for, but going "Gold" 7 weeks prior to release date should not be one of them.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »