Home

360 Madden franchise save with rookies

This is a discussion on 360 Madden franchise save with rookies within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2008, 04:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
360 Madden franchise save with rookies

I'm unemployed for a little while and took some time to make a Madden 08 franchise save, one year in, with the new rookies.

I used to do this in the past, and it used to be easier. This year, you can't create players during a franchise. So I couldn't create all the rookies that didn't make it through to the draft. I can't create any veterans that happened to retire (in game) after the first season.

I can't change players' positions, so there are some teams that need players in certain positions before they play their first pre-season game. Speaking of pre-season games, when are we going to be able to pick which teams we play in the pre-season again?

Another problem I encountered are the rookie ratings. Even though a certain player is rated in the high 90's in NCAA, they were rated in the 50's in Madden. So there are some first round picks with low ratings. Example, DT Kentwan Balmer of the 49ers. Although I adjusted their ratings in the order they were drafted (earlier draft picks at their position were rated higher in NCAA), they didn't all come out that way.

I was able to edit other top rated rookies so as to make sure ALL first round picks are on their respective teams. And in reality, there are only about 10 players from the first 3 rounds of the real draft that are missing. Some teams got all their draft picks.

All one would have to do is upload the franchise, take the team(s) of choice's franchise setup options set to "user", and let the other teams "cpu" fill their rosters. That is of course, after you make any final changes to your own roster that you wish to make.

My question is, how many people would be interested in a file like this? Is that something you guys would have to order a memory unit for like some do for NCAA rosters? Or do you guys have the transfer kit?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #2
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: 360 Madden franchise save with rookies

Good Idea...but a better idea... http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-rosters/251449-updated-360-roster.html
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 07-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #3
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 360 Madden franchise save with rookies

Yeah,but that file doesn't contain almost all the rookies.Your saying yours contain almost all except 10,go for it post it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »