Home

Can't believe i'm buying MADDEN...AGAIN!!!...

This is a discussion on Can't believe i'm buying MADDEN...AGAIN!!!... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2008, 05:33 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Can't believe i'm buying MADDEN...AGAIN!!!...

score: country boy 2 maddenps2 0

dude has a thing for ortiz............. bottom line....he was the lead guy he will get the blame. that is the nature of the beast!!

end of discussion..............last year was a poor attempt at upgrading madden.....................more errors than any other madden before.

so maddenps2....who do you think should be acountable for last years game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2008, 05:34 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
so Phil can be held accountable for such a thing but David gets a free pass?
I'm not blaming anyone, I just used your blame game argument and applied it to Phil to show how easy and baseless this type of claim is.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:38 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
score: country boy 2 maddenps2 0

dude has a thing for ortiz............. bottom line....he was the lead guy he will get the blame. that is the nature of the beast!!

end of discussion..............last year was a poor attempt at upgrading madden.....................more errors than any other madden before.

so maddenps2....who do you think should be acountable for last years game?
Your childish remarks of how I have a thing for Ortiz are shallow and have no place on these forums.

As for who is to blame for the quality Madden. How would I know, i don't know the inner workings of how Madden was produced. That's my exact point. You don't even have a tidbit of information of how madden is produced do you. If I'm wrong show me the information and a valid source of where you got it from.

I'm tired of people throwing out baseless accusations and using the Blame game. Unless you worked directly with ea, and have insider knowledge, your blames hold no merit.

Last edited by maddenps2; 07-05-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:39 PM   #44
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
I'm not blaming Phil at all. I don't believe it at all. I'm just using YOUR mentality of blaming the lead producer for the quality of a game.

A games quality has so many parts to it. How much control does a lead producer even have, how do you know?

How do you know Ortiz wasn't trying to push the game in a positive direction, and others wouldn't listen, so he left???

Now do you see how fair your BLAME game is?
Ok, how can you prove that his developers didn't listen?

You tell me how much control he has? What his job is? What he should/should not be doing?

You prove to me that the direction the game has gone in, isn't the direction he wanted it to go.

You tell me why he left? You tell me who's at fault for the state that Madden is in.

Go ahead, I'm listening.

Now do you see how fair your CRITICISM of my opinion is?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #45
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
I'm not blaming anyone, I just used your blame game argument and applied it to Phil to show how easy and baseless this type of claim is.
So who do you blame? Who do you hold accountable?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2008, 05:45 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 18

my remaks are as shallow of this topic.............you just stated you dont know whos fault it is ....so why would you defend someone who , quite frankley are not even sure who is to blame.

i think the educated guess and way to go on this topic is to just say ,as for now ,we know what ortiz brought to the table, and the game did fall short on expectations. we will have to see what phil will to do to. we will continue this conversation in a month from now.

at least then both points can be justifed
Old 07-05-2008, 05:45 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
So who do you blame? Who do you hold accountable?
As for who is to blame for the quality Madden. How would I know, i don't know the inner workings of how Madden was produced. That's my exact point. You don't even have a tidbit of information of how madden is produced do you. If I'm wrong show me the information and a valid source of where you got it from.

I'm tired of people throwing out baseless accusations and using the Blame game. Unless you worked directly with ea, and have insider knowledge, your blames hold no merit.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:46 PM   #48
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:

As for who is to blame for the quality Madden. How would I know, i don't know the inner workings of how Madden was produced. That's my exact point.
Then get off your high horse and stop jumping my case for blaming Ortiz when you just said that you have no idea who to blame and have no idea how production process works.

Maybe it is unfair for me to blame Ortiz but the fact is, he wasn't the lead producer the game was good, he was the lead producer the game was bad, and now he's gone again and what do you know, the series is making a return.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »