Home

Can't believe i'm buying MADDEN...AGAIN!!!...

This is a discussion on Can't believe i'm buying MADDEN...AGAIN!!!... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Can't believe i'm buying MADDEN...AGAIN!!!...

arguing over something we have no control over has no merit either.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:56 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Ok, how can you prove that his developers didn't listen?

You tell me how much control he has? What his job is? What he should/should not be doing?

You prove to me that the direction the game has gone in, isn't the direction he wanted it to go.

You tell me why he left? You tell me who's at fault for the state that Madden is in.

Go ahead, I'm listening.

Now do you see how fair your CRITICISM of my opinion is?
My questions were strictly hypothetical that's the point of them, your blame is an accusation you obviously believe in, and try to claim in post after post Yet again your proving my point more.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #51
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
My questions were strictly hypothetical that's the point of them, your blame is an accusation you obviously believe in, and try to claim in post after post Yet again your proving my point more.
You have no info that proves me wrong or proves you right.

Its my opinion that he is to blame. Whether thats true or not is up for debate, obviously. But how can you say I am wrong in my blame and my opinions are baseless, when you yourself said that you dont' even know who to blame? So, how can you be so sure that I am wrong in my blame?

And since you are hell bent on telling me that I am wrong in my opinion of who to blame the please, tell me, who should I be blaming? And if you can't then quit telling me how wrong I am. Fair enough?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #52
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

back on topic...

I will say that after dropping my hard earned $60 on Madden 06, $60 Madden 07 and $60 Madden 08 with a total play time of about FOUR HOURS .... before selling them off.... i am once again suckered into this MAdden 09... this one actually looks like I won't be wasting my money. *hopes*
Old 07-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 12

If your directly Bashing and blaiming an individual *Ortiz* you should have some proof to it. It's quite an insult to be claming something like that. It's pointless to BLAME Oritiz without a basis or foundation in fact. But if you want to directly insult people without knowing them or having other knowledge that's your choice.

Last edited by maddenps2; 07-05-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:30 PM   #54
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

oh David go to bed
Old 07-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #55
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
If your Bashing and blaiming a person you should have some proof to it. It's quite an insult to be claming something like that. It's pointless to BLAME Oritiz without a basis or foundation in fact. But if you want to insult people without knowing them or having other knowledge that's your choice.
How am I bashing him? Tell me where I bashed Ortiz on a personal level or attacked the man. Go ahead. Maybe you'll find something.

I didn't like the direction that he was taking Madden and judging by your thread "4 years in is next gen football where you thought it would be" apparently you're not happy with the direction its gone either.

I've said it numerous of times in my posts but I'll say it one more time hoping this time you'll listen. Maybe its not fair to blame Ortiz for the state that Madden is in, but until you can tell me who is to blame, stop climbing on your high horse and telling me I am wrong in my opinion of who to blame.

Thank you.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2008, 06:34 PM   #56
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

and if you are going to defend him and tell me how wrong I am, then you should have some proof telling me so. He's the lead man. If its not his fault then who's fault is it? Give me a name, a source, something. And until you do, quit telling me that I am wrong in my opinion of who to blame.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »