Home

Better Online Play in Madden 09

This is a discussion on Better Online Play in Madden 09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Better Online Play in Madden 09

I know that this has been said a million different times in a million different ways but I cant take Madden 08 online anymore. Winning has nothing to do with how skilled you are at the game and everything to do with how bad you can manipulate the glitches and problems with the game. I hope that EA has addressed a lot of these problems with this years Madden. I guess in a month we will get the answer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2008, 08:23 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Better Online Play in Madden 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by koryk34
I know that this has been said a million different times in a million different ways but I cant take Madden 08 online anymore. Winning has nothing to do with how skilled you are at the game and everything to do with how bad you can manipulate the glitches and problems with the game. I hope that EA has addressed a lot of these problems with this years Madden. I guess in a month we will get the answer.
uh reality check........this is every madden not just 08
Old 07-07-2008, 09:28 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Every multiplayer game has glitch problems and cheaters. Just find a reliable group of people to play with if you're tired of cheaters.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:35 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD
uh reality check........this is every madden not just 08
Yea but my point is the online play should be gradually improving.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:37 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeseenBurrito
Every multiplayer game has glitch problems and cheaters. Just find a reliable group of people to play with if you're tired of cheaters.

I agree with what your saying although this is really hard to do. Reliable is a pretty broad word.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2008, 09:58 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Yea but my point is the online play should be gradually improving.
we are talking about ea here

i dont understand why ea has to hold back game advancements when they were there for madden 06!!??

09 game should be the pinnacle of video game football, instead we are already focusing on madden 2010 as ea didnt do everything the consumer wanted.

next year i bet we get 3 man gang tackling or maybe individual qb throwing moptions......and ea will tout it as a new next gen feature

too bad its already been done, just label it "we are holding features back on a yearly basis as we ran out of ideas and need something to bank on year in and year out"
Old 07-07-2008, 10:14 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 9

yea, they are quite possibly holding back. I think they should just do the absolute best they can and places like OS will always GLADLY be able to provide ideas and feedback for free.

Let's get the fantasy football section poppin!
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/fantasy-football/
Old 07-07-2008, 12:23 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
You just described 90% of ALL online games and 100% of all online SPORTS games...hell, even the sacred cows of sports gaming like the vastly over-regarded NFL2K5 and the very correctly lauded MLB : The Show 2008 have their fair share of online glitchesm, exploits and rewards for questionable 'strategies'.

Its sad but true....the only full-proof way to get a gamestyle that you KNOW you will enjoy is to join websites, leagues or friends and stick to playing only those people. Venturing into the wild looking for a game, you MUST go into the game expecting it to be a large waste of time from a sim-viewpoint.

If you insist on playing in the woods, you should not be surprised to step in occasional bear feces....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »