Home

Is there any EA representatives to address PS2/Xbox/PSP issues.

This is a discussion on Is there any EA representatives to address PS2/Xbox/PSP issues. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
Is there any EA representatives to address PS2/Xbox/PSP issues.

Although these versions aren't the future of Madden there are still important and so are the users who play them. The PS2 and PSP versions may be around for several more years. I'd hope the developers could give feedback and listen to our posts about fixes and bugs that have been or are in the PS2 version. The game is awesome but things such as the punt block glitch, rocket catch, and lack of blocking on punt returns hurt. I think there is also problems in sharing your franchise with others.

Please could someone address the PS2 versions as well. I couple fixes and this version would be nearly flawless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Is there any EA representatives to address PS2/Xbox/PSP issues.

I guess no answer is my answer. Would be nice to see the problems addressed instead of just changing the rosters and still have the glitches from years past.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I would also like to know some more info about the ps2 and xbox versions of 09. I plan on renting on 360 and if franchise is playable ill buy it, but if its not theres no point in buying it cause i only play franchise, and in that case i will buy the ps2 or xbox version so id like to see some more info given on for these consols.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:52 AM   #4
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBoweshow8282
I would also like to know some more info about the ps2 and xbox versions of 09. I plan on renting on 360 and if franchise is playable ill buy it, but if its not theres no point in buying it cause i only play franchise, and in that case i will buy the ps2 or xbox version so id like to see some more info given on for these consols.
I'm guessing that it'll more or less play and be the exact same game it's been for 3 or so years now.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:58 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

I liked the whole concept of spawning games through lockers,it allowed for a unique way to run a franchise league with as many owners as needed,I couldn't stand the 360 madden until EA forced me into having to accept it,I had a kickass Madden league going strong for 15 seasons thru spawning and leaguedaddy of course until EA messed with the servers and you couldn't get in any1s lockers totally destroying the league,I'm sad to say I gave my xbox away and will have to deal w/ the 360 Madden from now on,too bad it doesn't have the options from past console Maddens,I'm glad they're attempting online leagues this time around but from what I hear its watered down,EXAMPLE:no divisions,can't have owners with multiple teams,can't use ncaa roster imports,sucks,but these were available to us in past consoles.I hope 09 is at least decent with some options or I'm sad to say it'll be another 60$ EA coaster for me,anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 11:59 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinji
I'm guessing that it'll more or less play and be the exact same game it's been for 3 or so years now.
In other words, a solid fully featured football experience with a deep, enjoyable franchise mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »