Home

Superstar mode.

This is a discussion on Superstar mode. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 04:09 PM   #1
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11
Superstar mode.

I haven't seen any info on Superstar mode and was wondering will it be like the NCAA 09 CL or will we be automatically starting without working your way up? That's one thing I hated about last years version was my CL import was rated 35 and he was starting over Brady and that kind of ruined the mode for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Superstar mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSanders
I haven't seen any info on Superstar mode and was wondering will it be like the NCAA 09 CL or will we be automatically starting without working your way up? That's one thing I hated about last years version was my CL import was rated 35 and he was starting over Brady and that kind of ruined the mode for me.
Well, if you had it be more realistic - if you create a player for your Superstar and pick the Patriots as your team, you're gonna be watching Brady play until he retires.

So they sorta have to put you first on the depth chart - otherwise you'll never play your superstar.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:43 PM   #3
MVP

BSanders's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
Well, if you had it be more realistic - if you create a player for your Superstar and pick the Patriots as your team, you're gonna be watching Brady play until he retires.

So they sorta have to put you first on the depth chart - otherwise you'll never play your superstar.
That's the point of practice in NCAA 09 CL working your way up and you only do 4 seasons not 20+.. I know some people like the fact you start and do 20+ seasons as the starter but I find that boring if I haven't worked my way to it.

Last edited by BSanders; 07-21-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:01 PM   #4
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSanders
That's why I couldn't get out of the pre-season. Just too boring starting at the top
Old 07-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #5
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Because of this I had it where I would only play for the team that NEEDED my QB. I restarted the draft 3 or 4 times until I landed in Kansas City and played for them for a couple of seasons.. As soon as the 2nd year started I was 60% to the HOF... at that point I decided to go ahead and stop playing the game
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »