Home

Why Madden Will Be Better Than NCAA

This is a discussion on Why Madden Will Be Better Than NCAA within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 06:39 PM   #33
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Why Madden Will Be Better Than NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
You either have to be a masocist or just have money to burn if you buy this on day 1. It might turn out to be a very good game, but only if the developers patch the glaring problems that all of you are going to QC for them for free.

Not only does EA steal your money, but they make you work for free too. You all might as well be building the Bridge on The River Qwai. Just make sure you whistle while you sit there trying to find out if all the sliders work and if the defenders can actually run to stheir speed rating.

Or you could buy on day one or earlier because you like Madden. Or is liking Madden not even an option anymore?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 20
Lets hope its not as hyped up as Madden 08 and fail big time.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #35
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Remember when you popped Madden in when it first came out on PS2 and were blown away how far it came since PS1?

I have yet to feel that way with Madden on next gen. Visually it's better, but after you get past that it's been unplayable.

Madden is here to stay and I am praying they actually get it right this year.

No matter what though it will sell, and EA will make money.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 08:06 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
NEWSFLASH.......Madden is going to suck.......Why? Because people are going to b lined up to buy it, even with the glitches and garbage that was Madden 08 and NCAA 09. So there you go same ole EA.

Exactly. EA has zero incentive to really improve this game. Nada, zilch, none. And I hate to say it, but…anyone who thinks Madden (or NCAA) is going to make any serious strides in game play is fooling themselves. Just look at last three years. So long as EA has this market cornered consumers will be getting half-assed football games.
And to those who actually enjoy the recent versions of Madden and NCAA—more power to you. I honestly wish I could look past the many problems and enjoy the games, but I can’t.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #37
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
People that are complaining about NCAA will hate Madden as well. Because they are impossible to please. The problem isn't the game....its they're expectations.

NCAA is fine, and the roster bug is being patched right now. I'll hate to see the chaos if Madden has a bug, which could very well happen.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
People that are complaining about NCAA will hate Madden as well. Because they are impossible to please. The problem isn't the game....its they're expectations.

NCAA is fine, and the roster bug is being patched right now. I'll hate to see the chaos if Madden has a bug, which could very well happen.

LOL.

As I said.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:32 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 1

Give it a month, after luster and pretty graphics wear off, and then you're force to look even more at the little things Madden gets wrong year after year.... Hell give it two weeks and you guys will be putting Madden in the same boat with NCAA Football 09. This is going to be hilarious just like it has been ever since Madden went to the next gen consoles.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:41 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 1

Oh yeah forgot to say this. Since OS overrated NCAA Football 2009, giving it a 8.5. It's only right to give Madden a 9 or above, even if its only slightly better ? Regardless, the reviewers shot themselves in the foot by giving NCAA football such a high rating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »