Home

*UPDATE* Demo Based, Visual Examples Why Multiple Camera Angles are Critical

This is a discussion on *UPDATE* Demo Based, Visual Examples Why Multiple Camera Angles are Critical within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2008, 04:16 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: *UPDATE* Demo Based, Visual Examples Why Multiple Camera Angles are Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesha2000
And please, don't let anyone cry poor mouth because if you can afford a 360 or especially a PS3, you can definitely go out and grab a widescreen. Maybe not today or tomorrow but just like you saved up $$$ for that system, save up more for the TV!
Well there, Richie Rich, why don't you just send me the money for that nice widescreen, since it doesn't sound like a big deal to you. To be able to enjoy a PS3, I'm still making payments on it. Any money I save goes to gas, groceries, medical bills, and rent. I'll look for your check in the mail. And I'm pretty sure Madden 09's camera angels won't be an issue past "today or tomorrow".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 04:36 AM   #26
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: *UPDATE* Demo Based, Visual Examples Why Multiple Camera Angles are Critical

Get the damn widescreen tv
Old 07-27-2008, 04:51 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Get the damn widescreen tv
A wide screen will relieve some problems but even with your Wide-screen you too will still be stuck with the limited camera angles and options. This hurts wide-screen gamers and to a greater extent those with standard televisions.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:40 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesha2000
And please, don't let anyone cry poor mouth because if you can afford a 360 or especially a PS3, you can definitely go out and grab a widescreen. Maybe not today or tomorrow but just like you saved up $$$ for that system, save up more for the TV!
What if you don't prefer widescreens, or LCD's?

See I prefer neither. I have an HD Tube monitor that does 768, it's 4:3 and the picture cannot be matched as LCD's have yet to catch up to the color depth and brightness of Tube sets.

I have to say that I have no problems seeing my receivers. My set has a "widescreen format" so I suppose that might be why I can see everything, but clearly, (as I point out in probably 90% of my posts), Madden needs a helluva lot more selectable options than it has. A helluva lot more. Camera angles aren't even the tip of the iceberg. This game should allow users to set so many preferences that they could almost remove Madden from the title and put their own name in.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:36 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit816
Well there, Richie Rich, why don't you just send me the money for that nice widescreen, since it doesn't sound like a big deal to you. To be able to enjoy a PS3, I'm still making payments on it. Any money I save goes to gas, groceries, medical bills, and rent. I'll look for your check in the mail. And I'm pretty sure Madden 09's camera angels won't be an issue past "today or tomorrow".
That's understandable and once you finish paying off your PS3, save that same money that you were using to make ps3 payments and buy a TV. Like I said, it doesn't have to be today or tomorrow but eventually you will get one. But right now it's like trying to drive a Corvette with a Corolla engine...it's just not going to perform the same.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:40 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMan1000
What if you don't prefer widescreens, or LCD's?
Well you really can't complain if that's the case as these systems are designed for the newer technology. Out with the old, in with new. And not only are you going to have a problem with the video games but you are going to have a problem watching television in 2009 when TV has to change to high def. 4:3's will still work but you will be missing a lot of the picture.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:36 AM   #31
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

At some point you all are just going to have to break down and get with the times. Stop buying video games and get a new TV.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 12:46 PM   #32
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I always tell people if they're going to go next gen, get a tv first. It's just not worth it without an HD tv.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »