Home

Madden Nation or Madden Simulation 09

This is a discussion on Madden Nation or Madden Simulation 09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 10:42 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Madden Nation or Madden Simulation 09

If this game leans more towards the latter I will love it, more towards the bs Madden Nation and I will pass. If anyone finds feedback from the tourney crowd can you please post here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2008, 12:37 AM   #2
Fighter of the Nightman!

TheDayMan56's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden Nation or Madden Simulation 09

I'm a total n00b in these forums, just curious, what exactly is the difference between Madden Nation and Madden Simulation?
Old 07-31-2008, 12:42 AM   #3
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Clyde
I'm a total n00b in these forums, just curious, what exactly is the difference between Madden Nation and Madden Simulation?
"Madden Nation" generally refers to the tourney players, online exploit abusers, casual gamers, or any combination of those three. "Madden simulation" is simply refering to the direction of more "true-to-life" or "simulation" gameplay functions. Hope that clarifies
Old 07-31-2008, 12:52 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
"Madden Nation" generally refers to the tourney players, online exploit abusers, casual gamers, or any combination of those three. "Madden simulation" is simply refering to the direction of more "true-to-life" or "simulation" gameplay functions. Hope that clarifies
Exactly
Old 07-31-2008, 03:07 AM   #5
All Star

OVR: 33

Its somewhere in between.

They're trying to decrease the cheesy glitchy madden nation gameplay.

They want to get a sim as possible but not so much it alienates the casual gamer, which is a large part of ea's market. So there will always be gimmicky stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2008, 03:19 AM   #6
Pro

Yeah I know its going to be a compromise. I just want to hear the tourney players whine then I will know it is solid, that's why I asked for feedback from anyone who hears something along those lines.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »