Home

Some of you guys need to chill..SERIOUSLY!

This is a discussion on Some of you guys need to chill..SERIOUSLY! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 01:40 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
Some of you guys need to chill..SERIOUSLY!

Reading the comments in the slider threads some would think IAN commited murder.... Some of the comments are INSANE!

It's fine to criticize something like the slider issue but try not to take it to far with crazy comments.

We have a good thing with EA and the developers posting here . DON'T MESS IT UP FOR MADDEN 2010!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2008, 01:46 AM   #2
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

Re: Some of you guys need to chill..SERIOUSLY!

unfortunately this will probably get locked, but I agree. this board resembles the ign or gamefaqs board more and more everyday.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:51 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

This forum has changed significantly since I joined in 2002. I don't post much but I am appalled at some of the responses and demands some people have/make. It usually gets out of hand during the football releases but this year is off the charts, to the point of embarrassment.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:53 AM   #4
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30

Co-sign
Old 08-01-2008, 01:53 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman
This forum has changed significantly since I joined in 2002. I don't post much but I am appalled at some of the responses and demands some people have/make. It usually gets out of hand during the football releases but this year is off the charts, to the point of embarrassment.
Yeah...I love madden and everything but I didn't like 2008 version and I stopped playing it after 1 month..SIMPLE AS THAT.

It is embarrassing to see posts by grown *** men talking non-sense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2008, 01:58 AM   #6
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Well, to be honest, the worst comments I've seen are either from A) Brand new users registered in June or July of this year or B) Users who have been registered here, but only show up to post at these times of the year (usually less than 200 posts). In both cases, they seem to be dealt with accordingly. All those which I thought were the worse were definitely red flagged. You're gonna have some people act up, anywhere you go, there's no need to get up in arms about it, not yet anyway.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 08-01-2008, 02:02 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
We have a good thing with EA and the developers posting here . DON'T MESS IT UP FOR MADDEN 2010!
Let's be honest for a minute.

How much did the developers being here for NCAA and Madden 09 help anything? All it did was promote false hope while they denied or ignored issues until they were brought up by the users. Some of the stuff ventured into plain lying to us such as the idea that NCAA and Madden were different engines/teams/whatever, when it's now coming out that they have the exact same issues.

I'm sure in May of 2009, robo-QB, super-juke running back, sliders, online dynasty, and pass blocks will be brought back to normal and everything will be great according to the group of devs. Then in July, when the truth comes out, they'll disappear like our NCAA friend did.

Honestly, having the developers here is probably a bad thing. It's like cocaine. Sure, it feels nice and you think it's great, but when you look back it from the whole, it did you no good, and now you're out $60.

Last edited by Cebby; 08-01-2008 at 02:04 AM.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:30 AM   #8
All Star

OVR: 20

I think the developer interaction on OS is a good thing but I'm surprised by the Madden producers lack of awareness of their own game. Why did it have to take Madden producers to go on OS to get the computer to throw deep balls? If the Madden producers really have an interest in making a more realistic game, maybe it's time to scrap the engine and start anew.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »