Home

Ok let me talk about the demo and all the mad people

This is a discussion on Ok let me talk about the demo and all the mad people within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Ok let me talk about the demo and all the mad people

Like i said before, (Even though I know people who have the full game) I Digress! I Ive been getting emails from people who dont like the O side of the ball. since we only get a 1:40 seconds to make a drive. The emails im getting are the same crying emails that the passing game sucks. You cant Jet Pack or rocket catch. The running game is lame. Why is it when I run back the buttons go away, Why cant I chuck the ball like i did in 08. The game itself moves too slow. This isnt like 08. Why cant we do this and why cant we do that from 08 from the O side of the ball since im talking about the demo now.

How can people get mad at a demo that they cant cheat on? If the passing game is off. Maybe its because your only use to running back 30 yards or to the sideline and not letting the pocket set up for you. Football is about 3 5 7 step drop backs, just like the real game. And if you play the demo like real football you wouldnt have any problems. This isnt NFL TOUR is football guys, so when you get mad at the passing or the running game when your playing the demo now (and not the real game) dont get mad at ea for cleaning up the game.. just look in the mirror

coach
www.thezoneblitz.com

Thanks.

- OS Staff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Ok let me talk about the demo and all the mad people

We already have a demo impressions thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »