Home

Leaked Footage

This is a discussion on Leaked Footage within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Leaked Footage

There's still no goaline dive in Madden. There's no emotion and the announcer brings no excitement..... I'll pass on this game
Old 08-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #50
Pro

DereckM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Maybe...but I'm pretty sure all it does is automatically adjust things the traditional way I mentioned (like sliders to get a "level" varried between the standard set difficulties). We'll just have to see
The adaptive AI barely adjusts things after every game. Its trying to get a happy medium for the player I guess. But the problem for some with the adaptive AI is that. Some of us want good defenses to play good and bad one ones to play bad. From what ive seen though no matter what if you throw a bad pass it is intercepted. Maybe it needs more testing or maybe that is one of the patch fixes guess we will see.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #51
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Wow, Hammonds is horrible. And it looked like the player found a money play in the first game.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #52
Rookie

Napstar22's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DereckM
The adaptive AI barely adjusts things after every game. Its trying to get a happy medium for the player I guess. But the problem for some with the adaptive AI is that. Some of us want good defenses to play good and bad one ones to play bad. From what ive seen though no matter what if you throw a bad pass it is intercepted. Maybe it needs more testing or maybe that is one of the patch fixes guess we will see.
When you played you said you threw six int . What i want to know is if the cpu throws alot , That's one of my problems with 08.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #53
Pro

DereckM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napstar22
When you played you said you threw six int . What i want to know is if the cpu throws alot , That's one of my problems with 08.
I was playing against Chris Redman. He did not throw 1. Now when I play I dont change men on defense so if you switch to the DB on the pass you might get some ints. But the problem was that I threw 3 picks to the mlb. It was like old games of madden. The mlb jumped up to pick my pass when it should have just flew over him.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:20 PM   #54
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

the lighting is godly.

agreed with others... collinsworth is fine... can do without Madden and while I don't mind Hammond in real life... my god, it is horribly fragmented compared to say NBA Live 08 which has excellent flow of commentary with a lot more going on.

I wish there was a way to mute just Hammond and Madden... as is after the first couple of games I'll probably just play with the stadium announcer only. (assuming the audio sliders allow me this )
Old 08-03-2008, 02:23 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
Im glad they got rid of radio guy, Im just concerned now that we are stuck with hammond for a few years now. Like if EA does what they typically would do, they are just going to add lines each year and not re-do anything. we will complain for 3-4 years and then they change it. Im hopingthat someone at EA is like, dude, hammond sucks lets get him out of here.
And don't forget after they change it in 3-4 years we will then start complaining about who they change it to. Remember when everyone was complaining about Madden? Then they got the radio guy. Then everyone complained about the radio guy and they got hammond and collinsworth now people are complaining about hammond ... and the cycle continues! My solution is playing on mute. I prefer my own music / sports talk anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2008, 02:30 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
God Hammonds is terrible. Collinsworth is awsome though.
Agreed, how could he be that bad?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »