Home

Some news about Madden NFL 2010

This is a discussion on Some news about Madden NFL 2010 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2008, 05:30 AM   #89
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Some news about Madden NFL 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD
franchise is "good enough"

put more detail ino ONLINE!!!!

WRONG.

Franchise is not GOOD ENOUGH.

They need to focus on making OFFLINE franchise better before they focus on ONLINE franchises.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:31 AM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
I buy the game every year, because I love football.

And by default, I enjoy ncaa and madden. I don't find faults or flaws. Just enjoy it for what it is. The closest (only) thing to football simulation.

I'm a franchise guy through and through, and can't wait for the 2010 franchise. I though the 08/09 was pretty decent.

Food for thought, Imagine how good Madden 2020 will be, when you compare madden 09 to 93.
agreed, however madden 2013 better improve leaps and bounds over 2008, compared to what 2008 did compared to 2003 it is borderline a worse game, they need to keep improving these games, i really think that's all that people want.

We don't really expect perfection now, we just expect ea to keep working towards it. the huge steps backwards they take in some areas are what is inexcuseable.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:46 AM   #91
All Star

OVR: 33

Apparently, fumble pile ons are really hard to code and require much resources accordin to Ian.

Online sucks with all the cheesers these days, its either head to head or offline franchise for me.

Franchise 2010 has no excuse but be outstanding, as someone said. I fully agree. 2010 better have the biggest most indepth franchise ever. Hopefully it will be the best (subjective, some people prefer to play franchise differently) franchise rivalling that of head coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 01:24 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Apparently, fumble pile ons are really hard to code and require much resources accordin to Ian.
When did he say this?
Old 08-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #93
Banned

OVR: 10

hopefully franchise mode makes it online next year.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:50 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Considering Head Coach never should have come back and all... or at least most of the features in Head Coach should be in Next Gen Franchise by now. I am surprised to hear it is actually being released and then purchased.

Head Coach is simply everything that should be in Franchise mode and they know it. The first installment was bland, slow loading on every screen, etc. Now they are releasing it again because Franchise in 09 is the same as 08.

This news is great and they SHOULD end Head Coach as a different game. If they do anything to keep it around, put a "Coach Mode" into Madden 2010 and everyone will be happy.

can't stress it enough... EVERYONE'LL BE HAPPY!!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #95
Rookie

btw, i noticed madden doesn't take advantage of using add-on content. If features like online franchise, HC features, etc don't make it to the finished product, couldn't you guys just supply us with downloadable content to add that stuff on? I noticed that the guys at EA (not sports just EA [if that's different]) made TONS of add-ons for Burnout Paradise making that game even better than it was already. This really extended its longevity and got me playing it again. Esp. since they were able to allow you to use ur own music as an upgrade as well. But anyways this and everything else you guys have posted has made this diehard madden fan VERY HAPPYYYY!!!! =D
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 08:01 PM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD
franchise is "good enough"

put more detail ino ONLINE!!!!
um. no.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »