Home

Old 08-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #25
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Some news about Madden NFL 2010

To be honest I dont see this as good news. I was hoping EA would leave the HC team intact as that seems to me to be the game that has the most going for it.

Disappointing for me personally, as I think EA secretly wants the HC franchise to fail.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2008, 10:33 PM   #26
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
To be honest I dont see this as good news. I was hoping EA would leave the HC team intact as that seems to me to be the game that has the most going for it.

Disappointing for me personally, as I think EA secretly wants the HC franchise to fail.
With the foundation for HeadCoach already in place I think that series will be ok. Plus they still have Josh and Chris over there...Madden desperately needs a guy like Donny...

Ian + Phil + Donny is like Jordan + Pippen + Rodman...

Yea I went there...
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.

Last edited by DLaren; 08-03-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:37 PM   #27
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

that sounds great and all but, lets through this years game 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 08-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #28
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaren
With the foundation for HeadCoach already in place I think that series will be ok. Plus they still have Josh and Chris over there...Madden desperately needs a guy like Donny...

Ian + Phil + Donny is like Jordan + Pippen + Rodman...

Yea I went there...
I sure hope so. As I said, I really believe EA wants HC to fail, and this is the first of many subtle steps to ensure it does.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Some of you guys are drinking that Kool Aid hard......

Details? Pifffffff.

Spoiler
Old 08-03-2008, 10:39 PM   #30
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Just in time for Madden's return to PC!

It's a little weird honestly. This is probably the first time I've been looking forward to next year's Madden based on official information before even actually playing this year's Madden yet. It's usually a few months after release before that happens.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 4

Great! That sounds good seriously.. The more changes or addons the better.. Because we all know the Madden series still needs alot of help.

BUT.................

Can we please Focus on the Gameplay and Presentation for 2010 and beyond?? Just Gameplay & Presentation for once Ian! Please... This is the area Madden is so lacking still.. Focus on the OL/DL, CB/WR battles. CB's actually turning their heads around to swat the ball!!? Having more control of the players(It still feels a bit stiff still, the movement.). No skating! it's not hockey, it's football. Try making the gameplay less choppy & jerky, it needs to feel more smooth. Less dropped passes. etc. etc. theres alot more. And last but not least Presentation, presentation, presentation.. Damn, the game needs more life, more emotion.. This area is a huge concern as well. Focus on those 2 things for next year 2010, and I bet you have more success.. You guys are doing great getting input from the forums which does help, just please take this input about gameplay & presentation seriously this time around. Hell, just mimick 2k's football games if u have too. Who cares lol.

So heres hoping the next time you release some great news it's, Hey guys we have a new Dev Team to revamp the gameplay & Presentation! Or we just added a new Dev to the team that use to be with 2k, and we are going to turn this gameplay and presentation around!! Now that would be some news to jump up for, and get all excited about!!

Last edited by NYGmen56; 08-04-2008 at 12:06 AM. Reason: edit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2008, 11:28 PM   #32
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
We've had some recent news that I thought I should share with you all...

If you've been paying attention to NFL Head Coach 09, you're probably aware of Donny Moore, one of the designers responsible for many of their features. Donny has been at EA for nearly 10 years and is the best in the business when it comes to details. He was responsible for both NCAA and Madden rosters from 2002 to 2006, and has had many influences over designs, from Franchise to gameplay to online. You may also know him as 'Commish Don' from the EA Sports fantasy experts group, where he has been instrumental in driving fans to use that service: http://fantasy.easports.com/reports/...moore_5rbs.asp

Well, the good news, Donny has been brought over to Madden NFL 2010, with the objective of using his Head Coach design experience to take full ownership of the future design and direction of Franchise mode. To clarify...this news doesn't mean we're going to automatically have all of Head Coach's features or anything like that...we honestly don't know our exact direction yet (Donny is working on designing it out as we speak).

Anyway, I thought most folks would be happy to hear this news. Donny is an awesome designer with a ton of experience and a hardcore sim background, and I'm stoked to have him on the team.
Wow! Great news!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »