Home

Who hasn't d-loaded the free demo yet?

This is a discussion on Who hasn't d-loaded the free demo yet? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 01:01 AM   #1
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12
Who hasn't d-loaded the free demo yet?

I really, really hope that this game is great but after buying a busted NCAA game and getting burned oh, almost every year since the Genesis on Madden, I have not even found it important enough to download the free demo.

I mean the game looks great but I have to ask...... how many versions have I bought because I saw a rendered shot or a replay that made the game look like the best thing since sliced bread, only to be let down.

Not trying to bash EA but I have zero confidence in this game and i hope that feeling changes after a few weeks of reviews here... I need my NFL fix and I do not want to be forced to go BC again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 01:50 AM   #2
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Who hasn't d-loaded the free demo yet?

Every time I try to leave, they just keep pulling me back. It's like some bad dysfunctional relationship for me. I know its gonna be bad in the long run for me, but I keep thinking their (EA) gonna change and do me right this time

I downloaded the PS3 demo. Haven't done the 360 one yet because I only have Silver at the moment. I need to do that before I preorder so I can decide which one to get. I just have to get my NFL fix. Plus, the game is sucking me in again with its pretty looks. Sounds like a woman again, huh?
Old 08-05-2008, 01:55 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

silver xbox demo is available now, its allright, nothing to get stoked about, we will see
Old 08-05-2008, 01:58 AM   #4
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I haven't and won't. Honestly I have no interest in this game. I am anxiously awaiting Head Coach however.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:03 AM   #5
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgameonly
silver xbox demo is available now, its allright, nothing to get stoked about, we will see
Thanks for the info!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 02:23 AM   #6
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Have not DL.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:54 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 9

I havent I got the full game! even before the demo was out!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:55 AM   #8
All Star

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
Every time I try to leave, they just keep pulling me back. It's like some bad dysfunctional relationship for me. I know its gonna be bad in the long run for me, but I keep thinking their (EA) gonna change and do me right this time

I downloaded the PS3 demo. Haven't done the 360 one yet because I only have Silver at the moment. I need to do that before I preorder so I can decide which one to get. I just have to get my NFL fix. Plus, the game is sucking me in again with its pretty looks. Sounds like a woman again, huh?
Stay away from the light! Ah well...if it's really like a woman, you'll get busted up and then coming crawling back for more. Like the Woody Allen joke that concludes "Annie Hall" - you need the eggs.

BTW, you've got a lot of free time as a Doc to be DL'ing demos and pimpin' 2 game systems...

Last edited by pietasterp; 08-05-2008 at 04:27 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »