Home

Quick Franchise Info- I have the game

This is a discussion on Quick Franchise Info- I have the game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #17
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Quick Franchise Info- I have the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
well, under franchise setup, i saw a new option that says export active team. I did that and it then allows you to save and use your franshie team in a Play Now match. So yeah, if you did a fantasy draft in the start of your franchise, then yes you would be able to use it against your buddies if you guys play on the same console with 2 controllers I am assuming
I think you can take that team online, but only unranked matches.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 08-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #18
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I think you can take that team online, but only unranked matches.
very possible. I think i read that as well somewhere, that you can use created teams in unranked games, so Im assuming that you would be able to with an exported franchise team. Gotta watch my Raider game now! Its kick off time! I will check back later.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 2

I just want to know if it gets past season 5 without laying an egg.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thank you so much for the quick reply! that is such great news. And yes, I was planning to play on the same console with my friend, but if that works online too, it would allow even greater options.

Last year, we use to go in and do the fantasy draft, then write down all the names of the players we drafted, go out, and make a created team. The whole process took us several hours. Now i cant wait to get madden this year! all the new gameplay options sounded awesome, but we were wondering how much franchising would be this year.

Thanks again for all your work, I, and the community appreciate it.
~Xanthos
Old 08-08-2008, 11:32 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Couple of requests here...
Could you take control of all 32 teams, and sim a few years (4-5), and let us know what the team's ovr are? The reason I am asking you to take control of all the teams is the coach resign screen last year wouldn't allow you to move past a team untill its coaching staff was completely filled out, and this took forever. I also couldn't figure out a way to have some teams sim this part when in control of all teams. Very tedious, so if this is the case I understand stopping after the 1st season.

Also could you sim a few seasons, and look over the stats? I know we've been hearing about how great the sim engine is, but if the players ratings significantly drop after 4 to 5 seasons, I want to know if that will have a huge impact on the season's stats.

I know these are big requests, but thanks in advance if you have time to answer these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2008, 12:00 AM   #22
Commitment to Excellence

Howie75's Arena

OVR: 13

Don't stop watching the game!!

But later will you check to see if editing players attributes causes their draft status to disappear?

It was annoying in 08 and basically kept me from editing or training anyone but undrafted free agents.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:00 AM   #23
MVP

Kohlstar20's Arena

OVR: 11

How is the FA period during the offseaon? Is it like 08 or more in depth like last gen? Also does the salary CAP play a role in re-signing key players or can you pretty much re-sign everyone without any problems like in all the past madden games?
Old 08-09-2008, 01:36 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

Can you sim a few season and report on how the player progression is this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »