Home

***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2008, 08:03 PM   #337
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

I'm sure it's been addressed but what is with the CPU running out of bounds all the time? Even when they have a clear path ahead of them, they'll run out of bounds, and it isn't to preserve clock.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:13 AM   #338
Banned

OVR: 6

Not sure if this has been addressed, but I noticed that the replays at the play call screen are sometimes glitchy looking. Anyone else getting this? I haven't seen it until I played a rainy game, although it may just be coincidence.

EDIT: I seemed to have fixed the problem. I went in the 360 dash and cleared the cache. Now the glitchy replays are gone. For now.

Last edited by CubsNBroncos; 08-28-2008 at 06:02 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:26 AM   #339
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sure it's been mentioned already, but I'm noticing that when I challenge a play, the commentators sometime tell me the decision been overturned, but the play still stands

And vice versa
Old 08-28-2008, 10:28 AM   #340
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just a quick question, and it might have already been posed, but who is this "Farve" character listed on the PS3 collector's edition in the special feature "Manning, Brady, and Farve: The Quarterbacks"?
Old 08-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #341
All Star

OVR: 20

Figured I'd put this here. It has to do with ratings.

Heading into the second year of my Giants franchise, I see on my depth chart that TE Mike Matthews has jumped to an 87 rating. Great. But then I go to the player management screen and he's a 79. So, he's rated a 79 everywhere except the depth chart, where at TE he's an 87 and an 81 at FB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2008, 02:04 AM   #342
Rookie

OVR: 3

For the ps2 version,I dont know if this is a glitch or what but whenever I give a player long sleeves his wristbands dissapear and you cant bring them back because the wristband selection shades out whenever you give someone longsleeves.Tom Brady always wears a QB wristband on his left wrist but he also wears longsleeves during snow games. I just want to know if there is a way where I can give him long sleeves but also have him wear his wristband during warmer games or if its a glitch. The wierd thing is that other players(particularly quarterbacks)like Aaron Rodgers have their regular QB or whatever kind of wristband and wear longsleeves at the same time so I think maybe there is way to put both of them on.I made separate thread for this but noone answered so I figured Id put it here haha.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:53 AM   #343
Banned

OVR: 6

Got the game for my new PS3 tonight, and it froze up on the playcall screen. The sound continued to play like the game was still going, but it never became unfrozen from the playcall screen. I couldn't even exit to the XMB, so I had to power it down and do a restart. Is this a common problem, or is my new 80gb PS3 jacked up?
Old 08-29-2008, 09:35 AM   #344
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsNBroncos
Got the game for my new PS3 tonight, and it froze up on the playcall screen. The sound continued to play like the game was still going, but it never became unfrozen from the playcall screen. I couldn't even exit to the XMB, so I had to power it down and do a restart. Is this a common problem, or is my new 80gb PS3 jacked up?

Your Ps3 is fine, its a pretty common problem with the game that i believe is being fixed with patch #2.

I dont know if this has been mentioned but It seems like the cpu punters logic is wrong. they punt the ball out of bounds when they are punting from their own end but they boom kicks out of the endzone when they are punting from inside or just outside of your 50

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »