Home

***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread*** within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-01-2008, 05:10 PM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

I just cannot believe this game and how glitchy it is.

Shame on EA for releasing such a broken piece of software.

It's just frozen on me yet again - just a basic match, exactly halfway through the second quarter.

I selected a play, then the playbook disappeared as usual but the screen stayed the same, with the fancy blue pitch

I could hear the play taking place, though, but not see it. I pressed pause and could hear the menu clicking without being to see it, then it just completely froze

Ian, come on, sort it out
Old 09-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #354
Banned

lol guys... take a look at this one...

It's a handoff and a fumble that the game called an incomplete pass.

WOW!
Old 09-02-2008, 02:28 AM   #355
Banned

OVR: 25

Are you saying the announcers made a mistake cause thats not such a big deal...but if the fumble, the carry, and the recover are not in the stats I'd say that should be looked at.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #356
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Are you saying the announcers made a mistake cause thats not such a big deal...but if the fumble, the carry, and the recover are not in the stats I'd say that should be looked at.
Nah look at how the players react.

The game called it an incomplete pass when the ball was stripped.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #357
Rookie

OVR: 4

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet (I didnt want to read through 36 pages to find out) but my problem is with the Madden IQ. It seems as though I will make TONS of GREAT plays and not see a single point difference. However, as soon as I make ONE mistake ( and most of the time, it seems as though its a completed pass that I didnt throw to the receiver that the game thought was the "best option") my Madden IQ drops SIGNIFICANTLY!!!! Is anyone else experiencing this???
Old 09-02-2008, 05:54 PM   #358
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookiebear
I just cannot believe this game and how glitchy it is.

Shame on EA for releasing such a broken piece of software.

It's just frozen on me yet again - just a basic match, exactly halfway through the second quarter.

I selected a play, then the playbook disappeared as usual but the screen stayed the same, with the fancy blue pitch

I could hear the play taking place, though, but not see it. I pressed pause and could hear the menu clicking without being to see it, then it just completely froze

Ian, come on, sort it out
I agree. I only rented this game for a week(PS3), and it froze on me three times, then, when I FINALLY got a game going, I noticed alot of the bugs reported here. I didn't have any of the fun factor playing this game as opposed to another football game which I still play, three years after its release.(It shall remain nameless)
I'm waiting till the price drops by half, AND hopefully all the bugs are resolved. Even then, I'm not sure I'll buy. We'll see....
Old 09-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #359
MVP

FAM CEO's Arena

OVR: 10

Is the franchise freezing in the other thread random or happening to everyone..I am in week 10 of season 1 and haven't had any real issues or freezing. I'm just nervous I will put in all this time to not be able to play past year 2 or 3.

Thanks
Old 09-02-2008, 11:35 PM   #360
Pro

OVR: 10

I just had a freeze in the 3rd of season 2 in my franchise. Froze just as it was about to pop up Sidney Rice's screen where I was about to train him for that week..

Also don't know if this one's been mentioned, but the Trading Block seems to get stuck in a bit of a loop.

Every time it happens and I have to keep pressing O (on PS3) about 5 times til it gets back to the main franchise menu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »