Home

***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread*** within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #385
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

I was playing a quick game last night, playing around with my playbook and went to use rewind to attempt a play again. It works but the sound goes really loud and the 'rewind' sound is stuck on loop sped up x10 or something. I could still play the game but the sound was unbearable! Had to reboot. This has happened a fair few times.
I've just scrapped the rewinds now - I though rewinds were good for exploring plays etc. trying them out over and over. Why waste time with new features like back track and rewind when they stink so bad!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2008, 09:32 PM   #386
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes6812
Ive noticed a problem when a team scores a safety in simmed games, it seems like some safeties are not counted. In the following game Detroit should have won the game 19-15 in regulation.

Either 1 or 2 things are happening:
1) Safeties are being scored but not counted or
2) They are not being scored but find a way into the scoring summaries which I think is the case.

3 other games were like that and all had at least 1 safety in the scoring summary.
I had something similar yesterday, I didn't have a close look at where it went wrong but I was playing Superstar mode as a MLB and obviously Superstar mode uses Super Sim and in the Super Sim the final scoreline was 37-21 but when I was playing on the field and the final box score when I exited the game it was 31-21.

Strange.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:44 PM   #387
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Playing with the Giants, I ran for a TD with Eli Manning and they gave him a rushing TD and a Passing TD to Burress.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:44 AM   #388
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpdfrank
I dont know if im in the right spot, and i really dont care. Been playing exhibition games since Madden came out. I get the rosters updated, and find the settings i like, and i decide to start a franchise (ps3). Im playing the first game (NYG/WASH), and the game freezes at the end of the first qtr. I start the game over again, and I'll be a suck egg mule, it does it again. This hadn't happened the whole time i played exhibition. WTF now what, i guess im supposed to be pleased and be civilized so i dont get banned from this forum. OK all u moderators, what do you suggest I do, bite my tongue and just say its ok i will wait til next year.
Patch #2 is supposed to remedy the freezing issues...
Old 09-12-2008, 07:17 AM   #389
Banned

OVR: 6

Got another one. Jay Cutler was called for a false start. I was doing a couple of fake snaps, and he just took off like a bat out of hell. With a dumb QB like Vince Young, I could believe it. But Jaysus Cutler? No way.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:32 PM   #390
SC**NC*!

DrStrangepork's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiA
there is a glitch when you edit defensive players. Whatever you edit (the number, uniform, position) the player's shoulder pad becomes extremely wide in the game and by the time you edit him again. This only happens with defensive players but it looks so horrible.
Happens with offensive players as well.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:15 PM   #391
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Check this out, superman tackle. DB picks the ball and both receiver and Db are in the air and by some miracle the receiver goes into tackling position and wraps up the DB in mid air. This happens almost all the time when I pick the ball. Tried it in different settings and it gets worse with all madden. I don't think I've ever gotten a pick in to the house.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #392
Banned

OVR: 5

On false starts the QB shoots through everybody before the line even moves. Also when I make a tackle the ball goes flying back 10-15 yards. I think it's a fumble but the play is over. What's up with that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »