Home

***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread*** within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #393
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ityaboy56
On false starts the QB shoots through everybody before the line even moves. Also when I make a tackle the ball goes flying back 10-15 yards. I think it's a fumble but the play is over. What's up with that?
Same thing happens with blocked punts. The play is dead once the ball is touched.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:10 AM   #394
Rookie

OVR: 5

1. Two Disc read errors in a row. I've played this one game twice already and I really don't wanna do it again, this is bull****

2. My menus are all messed up, the R joystick is broken on the menus for some reason becuase it automatically scrolls through stats and I can't control anything on the play menu. I know the controller's not messed up because A) I used two different controllers on 2 different 360s and B) It doesn't mess up actual game play

Can't EA get anything right? ****ing garbage, I didn't have any of these problems until the first patch. Bring back 2k5
Old 09-17-2008, 09:58 AM   #395
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpdfrank
I dont know if im in the right spot, and i really dont care. Been playing exhibition games since Madden came out. I get the rosters updated, and find the settings i like, and i decide to start a franchise (ps3). Im playing the first game (NYG/WASH), and the game freezes at the end of the first qtr. I start the game over again, and I'll be a suck egg mule, it does it again. This hadn't happened the whole time i played exhibition. WTF now what, i guess im supposed to be pleased and be civilized so i dont get banned from this forum. OK all u moderators, what do you suggest I do, bite my tongue and just say its ok i will wait til next year.
I feel your pain, dude. The same BS happens to me except it's usually late in the 4th. The only reason I buy Madden is for the Franchise mode and it's useless now because I worry every damn game if it's going to freeze up on me (and it usually does). What a POS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2008, 08:55 PM   #396
MVP

OVR: 21

This has probably been discussed, but has anyone seen the morphing receiver glitch? It happens when you throw a ball that initially appears to be off-target, yet somehow your receiver (who was 5-8 yards away from the ball) morphs over to where the ball is and hauls it in for the catch.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:33 AM   #397
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoddx
1. Two Disc read errors in a row. I've played this one game twice already and I really don't wanna do it again, this is bull****

2. My menus are all messed up, the R joystick is broken on the menus for some reason becuase it automatically scrolls through stats and I can't control anything on the play menu. I know the controller's not messed up because A) I used two different controllers on 2 different 360s and B) It doesn't mess up actual game play

Can't EA get anything right? ****ing garbage, I didn't have any of these problems until the first patch. Bring back 2k5
yeah this happens to me too.... easily fixed... just flick the r stick to the side and it should stop the incessant scrolling.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:19 AM   #398
Banned

OVR: 1

i have 2 glitches i have found:

1. the game clcok will run up to 9 seconds off while waiting for te cut scenes after the play to play out. you cannot cancel the cut scenes and the play clock doesnt not start until you hit the play calling screen.

2. the 'man align' defensive playmker doesnt work. noth happens when you hit it. if a line backer is man to ma on a rb and he is on the opposite side of the formation when you hit the man align he doesnt move to line up over the rb.

I would like to bash ea and say how mad i am that a next gen game has so many flaws... ect, but i am sure all that has been said. sorry if these issues have been brought to light already.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #399
Banned

OVR: 1

two times in a row now after playing an oline game (unranked all madden both 6 min quarters) the game freezes on the john madden narrated replay screen. these are league games and i cannot get myt stats and since the after game emails dont work i cannot even get game stats to make a best guess at player stats.

please help me this is really screwing up my enjoyment of the game. any help at all would be greatly aprericated.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:51 PM   #400
Banned

OVR: 24

I'm not going through 10 pages to find out if this has already been posted, but if it hasn't, this guy's videos should be required viewing for everyone who works on Madden.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=apexisfree

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »