Home

***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2008, 06:40 AM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

i got a glitch for that azz.. i was into my third season with my franchise, playing as the ravens. I had a guy running VERTICAL! i mean up and down! not on the field, str8 up in the air man!!

i uploaded the highlight to easports. my handle is ravens21202 check it out!

crap it aint there anymore!!

Last edited by Computalover; 09-21-2008 at 06:53 AM. Reason: update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 1

In my franchise, when I try to train one of my DL in the Lineman Drill, he does not show up in the training. There are 3 DL in the drill, none of them being the DL I selected. Although I cannot see my player, it shows the little arrow that shows that the player I am controlling is too far off the screen, even immediately as the play starts. The marker says that I am behind the offense but even if I sprint towards the LOS as soon as the play starts, you still cannot see the player I am trying to train.

It will not allow me to switch to one of the defensive players that are actually on the field.

Last edited by bingojones99; 09-21-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:34 PM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 1

When I train my players in franchise mode, I can usually get through a half season, I once actually got through 2 entire season before i encountered this problem, it seems to change each time though.
After some time of training when I go to train again my whole xbox locks up. It continues after I restart my xbox as well. I can't ever trian again besides using the sim feature, which sucks because I can usually get 7's everytime I do it myself and the computer doesn't seem to do it to well...
Old 09-23-2008, 10:58 AM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 4
Formation audible glitch

It causes the defenders to be way out of position. If you see your opponent flipping out of a compressed set and then his recievers all being open upon the snap, that's it.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:30 AM   #405
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Formation audible glitch

I don't know if it's ben mentioned here before, but the disc spins like a mofo in the 360. Madden and HC are the only games of mine that do it (I think NCAA did it too, but I don't own it and can't remember). It spins so fast it ends up occasionally grinding against something internally and now I have a tiny little hairline crack on my Madden disc. It still plays, but I don't understand why the EA discs seem to spin so much fater than the other games I have. As a side note, I've found that if I load Madden after my 360 is already running, it occurs less frequently (I recalled someone believed that helped with one of the freezing issues people had). I'm not too concerned, though I suppose if it's also damaging my console I might be. Anyone else run into anything like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #406
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ok I was playing Madden online this morning and this has not been fixed.

"18. Online playbook switch: We found and fixed an issue where playbooks were re-setting to the defaults after the playbook select popup was closed."

Console: PS3
Game Mode: Online
Bug:Online playbook switch
Frequency: Every online game
Work around: Select your playbooks and you and opponent press ready @ the same time hope that it sticks and advances into game. Retry until successful.

Yes I do have the latest patch

Last edited by chew13; 09-24-2008 at 06:01 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-24-2008, 01:17 PM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 2

I was playing as the Falcons against the Vikings and AP ran THROUGH LB Michael Boley. I'm not saying he trucked him or anything, AP went through the guy.

I watched it on replay multiple times (couldn't save it) from multiple angles and AP definitely went through the LB like he wasn't there.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:11 PM   #408
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Formation audible glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by alighteye
It causes the defenders to be way out of position. If you see your opponent flipping out of a compressed set and then his recievers all being open upon the snap, that's it.
URGENT NOTICE TO EA:

This is a new and potentially unstoppable glitch from any formation. Please address this immediately!

Here is a slightly effective counter:
http://www.maddentips.com/blog/

• PSN ID: MaddenDew

Last edited by jvaccaro; 09-24-2008 at 05:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »