Home

***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread*** within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-24-2008, 10:04 PM   #409
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

Found two bugs I'm not sure if they were recorded. This was during franchise and the ref said after a holding call to reset the clock and then the camera view went far top view and I couldn't get out of it. The clock continued to run and the CPU was flagged for delay of game.

Second bug has been around for a while now the receivers catching out of bounds and the ref signaling a TD. This happened to me right now the guy caught it 2 feet out of bounds and Collinsworth said TD. So I said screw this and challenged it. They said "lets see if the official overturns the out of bounds catch". I don't get it. Collinsworth said TD but the review was about him being inbounds or not. So the ruling on the field stands, it's out of bounds.
Here's the the funny thing. After the challenge and the ref saying "the play stands the player was out of bounds, the Chiefs are kicking the extra point. WTF is all that about? Did this happen to anyone?

I don't know about you guys but this game get's weirder and weirder the more I play it.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:05 AM   #410
Banned

OVR: 3

with pre-existing injuries trurned on in franchise mode, if you just restart a franchise game from the pause menu, all of your injured players will be healthy. Crazy huh!
Old 09-25-2008, 03:29 AM   #411
Banned

OVR: 3

playing against the ravens in franchise mode. Derek Mason dissapears on third downs leaving him uncovered and invisible, but the cpu still throws him the ball!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2008, 06:12 PM   #412
R**k**

danqb11's Arena

OVR: 7

a pissed off black man. (strong lang and a beautiful pic)

Old 09-26-2008, 02:42 PM   #413
Rookie

OVR: 2
Exclamation Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

When a defensive touchdown is called back, the stats still count. For example, when a forced fumble is returned for a touchdown only to be called back because the fumble was induced by a facemask; the forced fumble, the fumble recovery, the return yards and the touchdown are still recorded for the game stats and the franchise stats.

I wonder if this is the same for offensive touchdowns called back due to a penalty, e.g. due to holding.

For the defensive stat glitch and the offensive one if it does in fact do the same thing, I hope it doesn't take two years to fix as it did to fix the 2 for 1 simulated interception stat glitch.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:46 PM   #414
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by danqb11
a pissed off black man. (strong lang and a beautiful pic)

LOL. Yo now that was funny!
Old 09-27-2008, 11:13 PM   #415
Rookie

OVR: 1

the pats away white uniforms dont have have 3 stripes on the socks like real life, this is the ps2 version so i guess i should of expected sumtnin like that haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2008, 02:46 AM   #416
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by imacelticfanman
the pats away white uniforms dont have have 3 stripes on the socks like real life, this is the ps2 version so i guess i should of expected sumtnin like that haha
I'm pretty sure they do on "next gen"...weird.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »