Home

***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

There is a bug in franchise mode when you go to train your players. After the 3rd season, the game crashes when you try to use this feature.

I can select the 3 players to train and when I click go to train, it starts to load and then freezes. The only option is to power off, which really sucks if you didn't save your progress.

Xbox 360
user skinnyBONITO
Madden 09 Collectors Addition
Franchise mode (training players before a game)
Priority: Refund my money for this game type of priority!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2008, 01:31 AM   #426
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

I don't know if this is a bug or really,really,really,really stupid AI. I imported the draft class Tebow (rated 89) and Pittman (not sure who he is since I don't watch much college stuff but was rated 91 DE) weren't signed. I saved after the draft since I got the player I wanted + a 1st rounder that dropped to the 3rd...I didn't really want to draft a HB with the last name of Spills either...all I had was the two 3rd rounders but then saw those 2 on the FA list. Tom Brady wasn't signed either.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:13 AM   #427
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have the 360 version. I have just started experiencing freezing whenever I try to play a game online. I have not had this until after patch #2.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #428
Rookie

OVR: 3

Not sure how I did this but my LE (Subbed in Shawn Merriman) was invisible everytime I used the dollar formation online. Not only that but the LB spot that Merriman was originally at before I subbed him out was occupied by Meriman as well. So I had two Merrimans' on the field. Just one visible and one not.

Old 10-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #429
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by South525455
Not sure how I did this but my LE (Subbed in Shawn Merriman) was invisible everytime I used the dollar formation online. Not only that but the LB spot that Merriman was originally at before I subbed him out was occupied by Meriman as well. So I had two Merrimans' on the field. Just one visible and one not.

EA SPORTS World: Madden 09 Video Highlight

Hahaha.......did the QB trip over his shoes, or was he "mindtricked" into being tackled! That's funny stuff right there!
Old 10-12-2008, 11:38 AM   #430
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've been able to reproduce this 100% of the time. If the CPU is driving down the field with under two minutes to go, and they reach 4th down and hurry up:

- If they happen to call a timeout once they get to the LOS, they end up punting.
- If I call the timeout once they get to the LOS or before, they end up punting.

And they will punt even inside the 40 (which I've seen mentioned quite a bit).
Old 10-14-2008, 03:55 AM   #431
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Does EA actually read this or should I post this in it's own thread?

For the last two years or so, everytime a player is edited he loses the information for where he was drafted. No matter if you change attributes or simply make some equipment edits, this occurs.

This seems like an easy glitch to fix but it has been in Madden at least the last two years.

EA, why even put information in the game, like how a team acquired a player whether through the draft or a trade, if it is simply going to be erased the second the player is edited?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2008, 09:38 PM   #432
Banned

OVR: 18

the f****in spin move needs to go. it is not realistic, and it gives a less skilled player a chance. at least change the animation. you should not be able to spin 3 times in a row and keep moving forward without losing speed or agility. it looks like a f****ing pinball animation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »