Home

***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2008, 01:08 PM   #433
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

I finally win the Super Bowl ...3 ...2 ...1 ....and *poof* ...the screen goes BLACK

I can still hear the crowd noise, but NO PICTURE.

EA, please let go of NFL exclusivity.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #434
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
the f****in spin move needs to go. it is not realistic, and it gives a less skilled player a chance. at least change the animation. you should not be able to spin 3 times in a row and keep moving forward without losing speed or agility. it looks like a f****ing pinball animation.
Be careful what you ask for, if you know EA sports, juke and spin moves will be deleted from the game all together if they decide its something that needs "fixing"
Old 10-21-2008, 06:23 PM   #435
Pro

Patriots1996's Arena

OVR: 9

On The Madden Moment 'Falcons Claw Panthers', If You Select The Play 'PA Ctr Waggle', and Make A Streak Hot Route For White, And You Score A Touchdown For It And Win The Challenge And Go To The Main Menu, It Only Loads The Trophy Background, And Music, But No Menu, Thus Having To Exit And Reset The Game, Losing You Unsaved Progress. This Is On The Collector's Edition.

Last edited by Patriots1996; 10-21-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2008, 05:52 PM   #436
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

These were probably mentioned already,maybe even I mentioned it but just in case there's a couple of rewind bugs.

I was playing as the Titans and going for it on 4th and 1,I wanted White out there but after I ran the play and failed saw it was Johnson so I hit rewind. I wasn't able to call a timeout to get White in there AND the T.O.P changed after I did score and said I only had the ball for like 30 seconds.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:43 PM   #437
Rookie

y2j469's Arena

OVR: 3

When in free agency in francise mode occasionally the cpu will withdraw my offer saying that itll put me over the salary cap, even though I usually have $20 million in cap room. It mainly happens when trying to sign a qb but its happened a few times with running backs and kickers.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:39 PM   #438
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I have a few:

- Clock management: Ive seen the CPU chose to kick a field goal instead of take a shot at the endzone with 10-12 seconds left and one time out left.

- On several occasions, Ive seen the cpu run out of bounds instead of turning up field. The same bug is in ncaa.
On point 1, I have seen the CPU do the same on defense, by going into a FG block formation when I have the ball with 15-30 seconds and at least 1 TO. I have been able to audible to a quick slant and the receiver has been open every time for an easy TD.

Point 2: I have seen countless times, which has discouraged me from ever running a flare pass to a RB in the flat, because I hate completing a pass and be in worse shape than I was before the play (from 1st and 10 to 2nd and 16!).

An added glitch: I often "supersim" an interesting game for the first three quarters, then jump and play the fourth quarter. But I have seen several instances when the two scoreboards don't match, and the top one is always correct, while the lower one has always tacked on scoring that didn't happen
College Hoops 2k8: Duke, Winston-Salem State
Old 12-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #439
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbase503

Point 2: I have seen countless times, which has discouraged me from ever running a flare pass to a RB in the flat, because I hate completing a pass and be in worse shape than I was before the play (from 1st and 10 to 2nd and 16!).

I thought patch #2 fixed this???????????
Old 12-04-2008, 04:19 PM   #440
Rookie

OVR: 1

ok im really late to the party so forgive me for not thumbing through over 400 posts. i am in my third season of a franchise (2010) and after i complete my first preseason game and sim the rest of the week it freezes. this is the second franchise this has happened to. anyone experience this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »